Visit the Bookstore for Book Signing with Author V.J. Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visit the Bookstore for Book Signing with Author V.J. Smith

Triumphs, tragedies and memorable moments are woven into V.J. Smith’s latest book, “Jackrabbit Tales.” The author shares personal stories about unforgettable people and interesting events that shaped his experience at South Dakota’s largest university. According to Smith, “The book isn’t about wins and losses. It’s something far more important – that being the indomitable human spirit.”

Please visit the Bookstore on May 1st from 11:00 – 2:00 for a book signing celebrating the release of V.J. Smith’s latest literary accomplishment. All attendees wearing blue and yellow will receive 20% off logoed apparel and gifts.

This came from a campus announcement. It sounds like a good read. If it is as good as his other books, it would be a good buy.

Re: Visit the Bookstore for Book Signing with Author V.J. Smith

Sounds like it's time to buy some graduation gifts. I have some people on my list who could use some SDSU stuff.

Comment

I have gotten through the first 5 or 6 chapters. It is a good book that any Jackrabbit will enjoy.

Go State!

Comment

I got my copy yesterday and read it last night. Some very good stories in about a lot of things I wish I had known about the people that shaped the university that I love. The stories run the gamut from the past to the present.

I am so glad I got the book and can't wait for the my children to be able to sit down and read it.

Comment

Working...
        X