X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harris signs with Packers

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...0202/904270314

Re: Harris signs with Packers

Could not have hoped for a better place to land!
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

SDSU's Harris Agrees To Free Agent Deal With GB

http://www.keloland.com/Sports/NewsD...6.cfm?Id=83788

Comment

Great place for him, they really don't have a "speed" WR. They signed a bunch of WR's as free agents, the kid from NDSU, a kid from Iowa, etc. Good luck Mr Harris!

Comment

Jaron said in the article that the Packers was the best place to sign because of lack of depth at the WR spot, but it seems several other WR's had the same thoughts. I think Green Bay has signed 4 FA WR's.

I guess it doesn't really matter anyways because in the NFL there's always going to be good talent to beat out and to challenge you and if you can't beat out other Free Agents for a roster spot than you probably won't make it anyways.

Hopefully Jaron does well and will get at least a spot on the practice squad, I think he has a lot of potential and his ability to return kicks can't hurt his chances either.

Comment

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/bc2UD...1/JaRon+Harris

Some picks of Jaron in Green and Yellow

Comment

As a Bear fan I believe he looked a lot better in Blue and yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by boxerboy View Post
                As a Bear fan I believe he looked a lot better in Blue and yellow.
                I agree. I wish they would have used one of the 7th round picks on him. They said he was on the radar, but no dice. He probably had as good of a chance to make the Bears as he did the Pack, but if he was a lifelong Pack fan, then I don't blame him for picking them, even if their jersey's are god-awful ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
                  Great place for him, they really don't have a "speed" WR. They signed a bunch of WR's as free agents, the kid from NDSU, a kid from Iowa, etc. Good luck Mr Harris!
                  I'm pretty sure Greg Jennings is one of the fastest receivers in the league, he blows most CB's right out of their shoes.

Driver is old and Jones, the third receiver, is a little unproven. I do think Jaron has a good chance to make the team. He's at least gotta beat out Heckendorf (NDSU's guy).

Comment

Working...
                  X