Dear USD,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear USD,

Please win more than 2 actual Division One FCS football games in a season before requesting a home and home contract against us.

We don't really want to come to Dakota to play a game we could potentially lose to an unknown, unheralded, transitional team.

We want to make the playoffs, and if we lose to you - however unlikely that might be - it would hurt our playoff hopes.

Even if we win - which is much more likely - it doesn't really help our playoff chances.

We're sure you will understand once your team is playoff eligible.

Yours Truly,

Every Team in FCS Football.

PS--Feel free to share this letter with Stu Whitney of the Sioux City Argus Leader as he does not understand these concepts.

PPS--Call us if you want to schedule a 2 for 1, or better yet a 1 and done.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Re: Dear USD,

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
    Please win more than 2 actual Division One FCS football games in a season before requesting a home and home contract against us.

We don't really want to come to Dakota to play a game we could potentially lose to an unknown, unheralded, transitional team.

We want to make the playoffs, and if we lose to you - however unlikely that might be - it would hurt our playoff hopes.

Even if we win - which is much more likely - it doesn't really help our playoff chances.

We're sure you will understand once your team is playoff eligible.

Yours Truly,

Every Team in FCS Football.

PS--Feel free to share this letter with Stu Whitney of the Sioux City Argus Leader as he does not understand these concepts.

PPS--Call us if you want to schedule a 2 for 1, or better yet a 1 and done.
    Or better yet, don't call at all.

Comment

Re: Dear USD,

Regarding your PS mentioning Stu. A wise upper classman once told me "never pick a fight with someone that buys their ink by the barrel! I was given this valuable bit of wisdom while hanging around the Pub Lobby on second floor of Pugsley Union, 1956-1959

Comment

Working...
      X