NO smack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO smack

It's been blissfully quiet on this thread.
    Wonder why?
    Last edited by NoVaJack; 04-23-2009, 07:22 PM.

Re: NO smack

You'd think I got banned or something.....
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
      Zing!
      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

A soccer/European smack:

Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

A soccer/European smack:

You mean football?!?

Comment

No, futball

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Was actually referring to someone else. But if the shoe fits.....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                  Doc is doing enough smack on the thread relating to football open dates. Geesh.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post

Hnnnnhhh? JackMD is stating an opinion that he happens to believe strongly in, and backing it with facts that support his argument. You might not agree with the opinion - I happen to not in the reference above - but it's not smack just because someone disagrees with you.

Comment

Personally I agree with jackmd and think the game should be played when and if its benefitial to the Jacks. Not because a particular sports writer wants to see it played.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                        Personally I agree with jackmd and think the game should be played when and if its benefitial to the Jacks. Not because a particular sports writer wants to see it played.
                        DING DING DING DING!

We have a winner here.

I honestly believed if you polled most USD & SDSU fans they would say, and by a VAST majority, play the game ONLY if it is beneficial to OUR program.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
                          DING DING DING DING!

We have a winner here.

I honestly believed if you polled most USD & SDSU fans they would say, and by a VAST majority, play the game ONLY if it is beneficial to OUR program.
                          Oh yes, most USD fans would only vote for the game to be played if it benefited SDSU. ( yeah right..... )

Comment

Oh yes, most USD fans would only vote for the game to be played if it benefited SDSU. ( yeah right..... )
                            I think you misread what he stated. I think he means that USD fans would say the same thing, that if it benefited USD then do it. That, or my sarcasm detector is broken this morning.
                            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

I'm not a coyote fan I'm a Jackrabbit fan. I'd prefer we not talk about the coyotes at all on our fan board but I am clearly in the minority. Does that mean I can't express my opinion? The fact that the coyote fans present here and the ones I run into every day want to focus on playing SDSU again makes me sick. The move to DI was never about the rivalry and the focus now should not be on USD.

If you want me to be a coyote fan then show me what your program can do. When it was time to move up to DI 5 years ago you balked and you did everything you could to impede our move up. Your president then admitted that you were forced to move up. Now you are here and I'm suppose to welcome the coyotes with open arms? I'm not bitter or stupid, I'm consumed with SDSU and their momentum at the DI level. Adding USD to the schedule just because they have played us for 100 years isn't a good enough reason for me. It isn't a good enough reason for our athletes or coaches either. I don't give a darn if Stu Whitney or some coyote fans on our fan board think its embarassing or not.

I'm a Jackrabbit fan.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                              X