UMKC - 2 Men's BB Asst Coaches gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMKC - 2 Men's BB Asst Coaches gone

The UMKC fan site reports that Ed Kohtala, Asst Coach, and Drew Molitoris, Director of Basketball Operations are no longer with the program. This post is on the board in the same time frame as the news that the men's program will forfeit 2009 games to SDSU and Centenary because of the participation of an ineligible player.

Re: UMKC - 2 Men's BB Asst Coaches gone

Sweet! We now broke our streak of consecutive 20 loss season a little earlier than expected!
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Hmm. I wonder what team's got a lock on 10th place next year.......

Comment

Unfortunately, UMKC is falling into the role that in the NCC days of old fell to Morningside. This will not help the Summit move up in RPI.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
          Unfortunately, UMKC is falling into the role that in the NCC days of old fell to Morningside. This will not help the Summit move up in RPI.
          And at this pace, much like Morningside, they will move down a division!
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Central Missouri moving up would be a far stronger Summit member. Saw them play Northwest on TV a few days after the SDSU/NDSU game. Far more student involvement than Brookings and incomparable to what I saw in person in Macomb.

They could also be Great West competitive in football.

I think they'd be a good bet to make the move as soon as the D2 locks come off. If UMKC hangs around they'd be a great travel partner and you could division things up and throw UVSU in with Southern Utah. That would leave an unequal number of members in a two division set up but something could be worked out.

Comment

Working...
            X