KSOO Sports Buffet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSOO Sports Buffet

Is it just me wishful thinking or does it sound like they may cover SDSU and USD more then they guys at the other station in SF:

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...13/1002/sports

Re: KSOO Sports Buffet

I do know they got a big vote of confidence and an offer to help whenever needed from the big three SDSU coaches and Sports Information dept.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
      I do know they got a big vote of confidence and an offer to help whenever needed from the big three SDSU coaches and Sports Information dept.
      Is there a show that has not gotten offers of help from these folks?

I posted this in the "KWSN" thread also. Best of luck to the folks at KSOO today! However, don't be too quick to judge in the first few days, good or bad. I am sure very few of us would want to be judged based on our first few days on the job.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
        Is it just me wishful thinking or does it sound like they may cover SDSU and USD more then they guys at the other station in SF:

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...13/1002/sports
        If this is the case I'll be happy to support the new program. I'll have to tune them in one of these days. Can someone post a link to their website? Thanks.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Don't suppose anyone knows where I could get an internet stream for KSOO since I do not live in its signal range?
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Well go ahead and check this link out, but for now it won't help much.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Dagnabit. I wish they would get thier site up and running. I was hoping to stream the new show today while at work.
              The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

I just want an email address I can send questions/comments to, if anybody hears one on the air, please post it here.
                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Am I missing something, why is Doug Gotlieb on the radio now instead of the Sports Buffet?

Comment

The show will only be running from 3-4 for a while.
                    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by MikeHenriksen View Post
                      Is there a show that has not gotten offers of help from these folks?

I posted this in the "KWSN" thread also. Best of luck to the folks at KSOO today! However, don't be too quick to judge in the first few days, good or bad. I am sure very few of us would want to be judged based on our first few days on the job.
                      Your right Mike, they will always be willing to help out anyone that is willing to tell their story. The big question becomes will they take them up on it. That is what we felt was missing from the other show. We'll see in due time.
                      -Leo Rosten

Comment

I heard about 15 minutes of the show today. They had Mel Antonen on talking about Yankee stadium, baseball in general, and the Twins. They were going to have Mike Golic on after 3:30 but I couldn't listen at that time.
                        -Leo Rosten

Comment

I tuned in yesterday on my way from the Sioux Emprie Staters Luncheon to the Yankton Jackrabbit Club Mixer, it was a good show. They have USD AD on today.

Go State!

Comment

The website is up today. I had checked a couple of times before and there was nothing there. I was hoping to stream the local show and check it out at work.

http://www.espn991.com/
                            The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
                              The website is up today. I had checked a couple of times before and there was nothing there. I was hoping to stream the local show and check it out at work.

http://www.espn991.com/

It doesn't look like a finished product yet. Can't find the Listen Live link I was hoping for to listen to Sports Buffet today online. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                              X