Frost arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frost arena

I was on campus this weekend, the new stairs look really good. They definitely add to the appearance and make it seem a little more contemporary. I didn't have the capability to take pictures but I'm sure someone here could do it.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Frost arena

Hopefully the next capital improvement at Frost is chairback seating on the south side.

Comment

I don't think any pictures of the new stairs at Frost have ever been posted, so here you go. As others have stated and as visible below, they look very sharp.

South east corner:

South west corner:

Comment

Nice to see them complete. Much better than the blocked off ones that were there. Such an eyesore and disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by State_fan View Post
          I don't think any pictures of the new stairs at Frost have ever been posted, so here you go. As others have stated and as visible below, they look very sharp.

South east corner:

South west corner:

Need a laser cut Rabbit in the steel arch! That would be kick a@@.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
            Need a laser cut Rabbit in the steel arch! That would be kick a@@.
            The plan in the future, from what I've heard, is to put Dak display boards in those larger openings. Dak could probably take care of the cut rabbit too.

Comment

Originally posted by SidelineObserver View Post
              The plan in the future, from what I've heard, is to put Dak display boards in those larger openings. Dak could probably take care of the cut rabbit too.
              That would be cool, one more way to let students know there are games going on that night.

Comment

The student entrance will still be there in the southwest corner. There are plans to put Dak boards in that large opening, but it sounds like they will wait on the Southeast corner. Facilities and services is stretched super thin right now with all of the projects going on around campus so it will be interesting to see what happens. One of our Students' Association projects got bounced to August because of the ongoing projects.
                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

You guys have a pretty sweet arena. Much better than the POS we have in Fargo.

(We've been waiting for new arena funding for almost 2 years now)

Comment

Originally posted by TheBisonator View Post
                    You guys have a pretty sweet arena. Much better than the POS we have in Fargo.

(We've been waiting for new arena funding for almost 2 years now)

If you guys can't get funding momentum after the season you just had, that really says something about the state of the economy and public financing of anything right now. In normal times, bet you'd have had new arena funding on approximately March 10 or whenever you took Kansas to the wire.

Comment

Working...
                    X