Jacks at the Jim Duncan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks at the Jim Duncan

Nice performances by the Jackrabbits at the Jim Duncan Invite hosted by Drake this weekend. More records and near-school records by the improving Jackrabbits.

The story on GoJacks about the men's performances: LINK
    The GoJacks story on the women's performances: LINK

Re: Jacks at the Jim Duncan

ya my brother (brandon priebe) found out today that here tore his lcl and acl while running the 110 hurdles and is done for the year. not sure how long the recovery will be. he is real bummed about it so if ya see him try cheering him up.

Comment

I had heard about the possible LCL tear but since it wasn't confirmed, didn't say anything. He's been doing very well and continually improving. I hope he makes a good recovery and is back stronger than ever next season.

Comment

Tough loss for the jacks. Brandon was a medalist in the 60 hurdles this winter at the conference meet and finished 4th in both the 110s and 400 hurdles outdoor last year as a freshman. His loss will cost the men a handful of points at the outdoor conference meet.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsurulz08 View Post
          ya my brother (brandon priebe) found out today that here tore his lcl and acl while running the 110 hurdles and is done for the year. not sure how long the recovery will be. he is real bummed about it so if ya see him try cheering him up.
          Really, really sorry to hear about Brandon's injuries. He has been having a very good season and we will, indeed, miss his points at the outdoor conference meet. Will be pulling for a speedy recovery!

Comment

Brandon just had surgery today, he will be on crutches for 6 weeks it sounds. He will be out for some time, I'll keep yall posted on his recovery.

Comment

Working...
            X