Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masters

I was just wondering if anyone else noticed how much Kenny Perry looks like Dana Dykhouse
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Re: Masters

Haven't watched a single stroke, live or in highlights. Not really sure why.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

This year's Masters has been very entertaining. I'm not a frequent golfer but have watched a lot of this one on TV. Looks like Perry's going to win.

CORRECTION: Playoff....three-way among Perry, Campbell and Cabrera. Have to keep watching!

Comment

Nice finish...disappointed to see Kenny Perry lose on the second hole of sudden death to Angel Carbrera (think he's from Argentina). Perry fell apart a little.

Comment

I was too. I was a bit more disappointed for Chad Campbell missing that putt to keep him in the playoff.
          "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
          -Leo Rosten

Comment

Hard not to pull for Perry. But when Cabrera hit into the trees (first playoff hole) then whacked a tree with his second shot and still ended up making par it brought a smile and hope to a lot of duffers like me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowbell View Post
              Hard not to pull for Perry. But when Cabrera hit into the trees (first playoff hole) then whacked a tree with his second shot and still ended up making par it brought a smile and hope to a lot of duffers like me.
              When he whacked that tree, I commented to my wife "there's a shot I can hit just as well as a top pro." Any one of the top three winning the Masters is okay with me. They all had their battles. One of the more enjoyable tourneys to watch on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowbell View Post
                I agree. How can you not like the guy (Perry). Look at how he handled defeat. Then look at how Sergio handled it. Blame the course. Not really a hard choice on who to cheer for in other tourneys. I must have taught Cabrera how to find the trees. Doesn't matter if it's golf or fishing, I can find a tree.
                Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Working...
                X