Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donor to Give $15 million for Coughlin Upgrades

April Fool's
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Re: Donor to Give $15 million for Coughlin Upgrades

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
    April Fool's
    Eat a bag!

Comment

And the word is that former major league sensation Sidd Finch is the donor!

Comment

Originally posted by HoboD View Post
        And the word is that former major league sensation Sidd Finch is the donor!

I heard it was a 50/50 split donation from Craig Mattick and Stu Whitney.
        Thanks Fellas!

Go Jacks!!
        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Lakes gave it. He's a secret Jacks fan.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
            Eat a bag!
            FWIW, I was thinking of doing an "AJ signs with NC State" thread in the Women's Basketball section. I figured that would be a bit below the belt though.

I assume you left me the negative rep, just trying to have a little fun on April 1st...
            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

I hate April 1. Anybody read the $120 million for an events center story in the Argus today? Stupid.
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I got a chuckle out of both, and figured that is what inspired this one.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I love April Fools Day, always get a chuckle out of some the pranks pulled today. Some of the more memorable ones were the Sidd Finch article, I was a eigth grader when I read that article and was ticked-off that the Twins could never sign a guy like that. Another good one when I was a kid Dan Christoferson on WNAX announced that they were dropping the ag and country music format and becoming a rock station. Some farmers in the area turned their radios to KXRB and vowed to never listen to WNAX if they played rock music. The best April Fools joke today comes from Car and Driver magazine and involves nascar, here is the link:
                  http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/...ascar_car_news

Comment

Didn't bother reading the thread...

When I read the title, it made me so darn happy for both you and those of us who have to sit on the east side... I just have to extend to you all my most heart-felt and sincere

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

It's good to know that help is on the way

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                      I assume you left me the negative rep, just trying to have a little fun on April 1st...
                      Wasn't me, although I considered it ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post

It's only one day. It's not like you're listening to the War of the Worlds, or something like that...

Comment

Originally posted by 90Jackrabbit View Post
                          I love April Fools Day, always get a chuckle out of some the pranks pulled today. Some of the more memorable ones were the Sidd Finch article, I was a eigth grader when I read that article and was ticked-off that the Twins could never sign a guy like that. Another good one when I was a kid Dan Christoferson on WNAX announced that they were dropping the ag and country music format and becoming a rock station. Some farmers in the area turned their radios to KXRB and vowed to never listen to WNAX if they played rock music. The best April Fools joke today comes from Car and Driver magazine and involves nascar, here is the link:
                          http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/...ascar_car_news
                          What was the gag here? I just clicked the link and it showed a Sorry messsage? It must have been good if they had to pull it from the web.

Sorry! - Car News

April 2009

Car and Driver has a proud tradition of April Fools’ Day jokes stretching back 30 years. We regret if this year’s went too far.
                          The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Moderators met: SF Rabbit Fan is banned for 60 days for that stunt.

Comment

Oh yeah, April fools!

Comment

Working...
                              X