how about this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how about this

No one should ride a bus to Washington (thats a different topic) so.. we sponsor two tournaments with UNLV, sell booster seats on the plane and play some home games in Vegas, party and promote SDSU baseball.

If I secure the field at UNLV and put up money for guarantees for two other teams..any one help me? We could have some BIG booster parties! In reality be 2011 season. One weekend in Feb and another in March. I am out of touch with So. Dak but can't you get cheap flights to Vegas?

It would be fun!

Re: how about this

Check your PM Joe !!

Comment

Sounds like a great idea to me.

Out of Sioux Falls you can get direct flights on Allegiant Air. Sometimes the prices are cheap and other times they're much more expensive than United or Northwest.

I'm all in favor of a goodtime and promoting SDSU baseball.

Comment

I would be all for it, if I had the money to do it. I could really see us teaming up with NDSU and hosting some sort of Summit vs any conference challenge at the Metrodome. Find a weekend and invite some teams for what could be a psuedo home game. At least that way we know the games will be played, so long as everyone can get there.

Comment

Rather go to Vegas where the weather is warm in February and March and where we may be able to entice bigger donors to attend.

Comment

March 4-6 2011 could happen with UNLV hosting the 4 team event. Cashman field (AAA stadium) wants $4,000 a day.

What does the metrodome charge?

Comment

Metrodome doesn't excite me at all and what is exciting about Minn in March. Vegas will draw fans and alumini for many reasons.
              I'm in for Vegas in March.
              Golf 8-12
              Baseball 1-6
              Nightlife 7- ?????

P.S. - Would want to make sure dates don't overlap Summit BB Tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by couger71 View Post
                Metrodome doesn't excite me at all and what is exciting about Minn in March. Vegas will draw fans and alumini for many reasons.
                I'm in for Vegas in March.
                Golf 8-12
                Baseball 1-6
                Nightlife 7- ?????

P.S. - Would want to make sure dates don't overlap Summit BB Tourney.
                I'm with you, Minneapolis in March is just as cold as Brookings in March. Vegas on the other hand, well I just love the Vegas.

I like the schedule you came up with, that sounds like a great day to me

Comment

Working...
                X