Jacks sweep the Jags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks sweep the Jags

The Jacks swept the three game series with the Jags winning 3-0, 7-2 and 7-2 over two days. It was the conference season operner for SDSU. the games were played at IUPUI.

Re: Jacks sweep the Jags

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
    The Jacks swept the three game series with the Jags winning 3-0, 7-2 and 7-2 over two days. It was the conference season operner for SDSU. the games were played at IUPUI.
    Congrats on the sweep of the conference opener. That tough non-conference schedule is paying dividends.

GO JACKS
    Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Looks like jacks have some good young pitchers, which bodes well. A freshman, Pam Nicholson, already has three wins.

Go Jacks.

Comment

Let me understand something here....3 wins out of the 28 games is good?? Against an IUPUI team that is 3-25?? Those young pitchers should be well rested since they have only played 7 innings about 50% of the games. GO JACKS!

Comment

I guess, if your numbers are right, that they swept a team with a better record than them coming in. Sounds like a good thing to me.
          "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
          -Leo Rosten

Comment

And today the Jacks played at Nebraska and got only 3 hits in 2 games. Tough to score runs and win games with only 3 hits.

Comment

Ok, so someone enlighten me here. We've got two people using veiled references to some seemingly negative opinions of something to do with the Fastpitch team. I don't know the team or really follow them other than updates on here. I have met the Postma twins and think very highly of the two young ladies but know nothing of the talent that SDSU puts on the field. So instead of hiding it come right out and say it.
              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
              -Leo Rosten

Comment

As a point of comparison, last week NDSU played a double header against Huskers in Lincoln. The Huskers swept, but both games went extra innings.
                @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Again, people are saying things without really saying things.

Ok, so the women aren't as good against the Huskers as NDSU. What's next?
                  -Leo Rosten

Comment

Here is a quick breakdown comparing us to our border rivals:

--SDSU's record 6-22, NDSU 15-11 and play same caliber of teams
                    --SDSU been 8-run ruled 13 games, NDSU 3 games
                    --SDSU has been outscored by 142 RUNS; NDSU by 3 (you kidding me?)
                    --SDSU Team ERA 6.16, NDSU Team ERA 3.92

Wow...Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by sdsujacks179 View Post
                      Here is a quick breakdown comparing us to our border rivals:

--SDSU's record 6-22, NDSU 15-11 and play same caliber of teams
                      --SDSU been 8-run ruled 13 games, NDSU 3 games
                      --SDSU has been outscored by 142 RUNS; NDSU by 3 (you kidding me?)
                      --SDSU Team ERA 6.16, NDSU Team ERA 3.9

Wow...Go Jacks!

OUCH !!!

I don't really care about whom we are compared to - not good stats at all.

Comment

I see they are scheduled for a conference home doubleheader tomorrow and a single game on Saturday with Southern Utah. Anyone know if these are still a go?

GO JACKS
                        Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU16 View Post
                          I see they are scheduled for a conference home doubleheader tomorrow and a single game on Saturday with Southern Utah. Anyone know if these are still a go?

GO JACKS

Southern Utah at 4 pm home and a possible double header on Saturday. They got moved with the weather. The weather is the same as in Omaha so no need to move them.
                          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Well the weekend passed with 1 win and 2 losses agains SUU. I only got to hear all of the first and last games. I did catch part of the middle game once I got home.

I know from past games in other places cold is a bummer. I am not sure what was said or done between the games but they came out loaded for bear in the third game.

I hope the fire keeps on burning on the trip to LA to play Centenary.

My other hope is that more games end up on Jackrabbit Extra so I have the chance to listen.

Mike
                            No snowshoes needed , no Scuba gear ? LETS PLAY!!

Comment

Oh man...we hadn't gotten 8-run ruled in 12 games...we were doing so good! Go Jacks!

Comment

Working...
                              X