Golf in Lubbock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf in Lubbock

I'm going to bring my clubs down. I've played a total of 9 holes this spring so it could be a little rough.

Anyone able to recommend a course in Lubbock? If not, I'm just going to look for one close to the hotel.

If anyone wants to play while down there let me know. I plan to get a round in on Monday and maybe Tuesday as well.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Golf in Lubbock

Looks like you have a lot of options Doc

http://www.golflink.com/golf-courses...est=Lubbock+tx

I hope you find somebody who can pick out the right one(s) for you.
    Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
      Looks like you have a lot of options Doc

http://www.golflink.com/golf-courses...est=Lubbock+tx

I hope you find somebody who can pick out the right one(s) for you.
      I'll pick one close to the hotel. I don't need too challenging a course this time of year. My HC just moved into single digits at the end of the year last year and I'd like to keep it there or move to a lower number for the next decade or two. We'll see.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        I'll pick one close to the hotel. I don't need too challenging a course this time of year. My HC just moved into single digits at the end of the year last year and I'd like to keep it there or move to a lower number for the next decade or two. We'll see.
        You might want to check with Brad Jacobson (2000 Hamlin Grad) as he was on the Texas Tech Golf Team.
        Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 03-18-2009, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
          You might want to check with Brad Jacobsen (2000 Hamlin Grad) as he was on the Texas Tech Golf Team.
          I know Brad failry well. Watched him win the State B title in Yankton back in 2000. Anybody have his contact info?

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
            I know Brad failry well. Watched him win the State B title in Yankton back in 2000. Anybody have his contact info?
            I've never played golf in Texas but I know the university course (The Rawls Course) in Lubbock is highly ranked and supposed to be very good. Here is their website and rate info:

http://www.depts.ttu.edu/therawlscourse/Fee.asp

Brad Jacobson would be your best resource if you could get in touch with him.

Comment

Working...
            X