First

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First

Congratulations to the Bison men's basketball team for being the SECOND team from the Dakota's to qualify for an NCAA basketball tournament. Quite an accomplishment.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Re: First

And the SECOND team to qualify for the VB tournament.

Comment

And the SECOND team to win the Dakota Marker Trophy!

I seem to sense a pattern...
      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

And on the SECOND nationally broadcast television game from
        SOUTH DAKOTA.

Comment

I've been very disappointed that the women's Summit League championship game highlights haven't been on SportCenter all day today like the highlights for the men's championship game were. I'm sure I'm not the only one...

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
            I've been very disappointed that the women's Summit League championship game highlights haven't been on SportCenter all day today like the highlights for the men's championship game were. I'm sure I'm not the only one...

Don't worry Hando, I'm sure the Bison will have the honor of being the FIRST team from the Dakota's to be knocked out of the tournament...

Our women will be getting plenty of pub long after Woodside & Co have turned in their jerseys.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
              Don't worry Hando, I'm sure the Bison will have the honor of being the FIRST team from the Dakota's to be knocked out of the tournament...

Our women will be getting plenty of pub long after Woodside & Co have turned in their jerseys.
              That's ok because the girls still won't get attention... oh well maybe next year guys! Bison fever has now taken over the nation.

Comment

Oh yeah, how could I forget this:

First team from the Dakota's to be ranked in the top 25 in DI basketball.

Comment

First to make the tournament kind of makes that a given...

I'll keep my eye out for SDSU when I get the office brackets for the NCAA women's tournament. I'm sure the rest of the country is waiting for their women's tourney brackets as well

Comment

Originally posted by NDSUstudent View Post
                    That's ok because the girls still won't get attention... oh well maybe next year guys! Bison fever has now taken over the nation.

They're women. And they're the 14th ranked team in the nation.

Comment

I'll keep my eye out for SDSU when I get the office brackets for the NCAA women's tournament. I'm sure the rest of the country is waiting for their women's tourney brackets as well
                      Actually, you don't have to wait for an office bracket to hear people talking about our nationally ranked women's team. They're already talking about it after our feature stories in the NY Times, USA Today, and ESPN.com.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                        They're women. And they're the 14th ranked team in the nation.

Really I would have never known they were 14th in the nation with all the Bison highlights.

Comment

I know I can't wait to fill mine out!

Comment

Just a reminder of how well that Bison fever is working for you. Enjoy your one-and-done moment in the NCAA Tournament because next year is the year of total Jackrabbit domination over the Bison!

Feel the Thunder, NOT. Eat more Bison! Fear the Rabbit!

SUPERBUNNY
                            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Add another one, second team fever to sweep the nation as the Jackrabbit fever has already done that

Comment

Working...
                              X