1997/98 Football Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997/98 Football Pics

My dad was over for the weekend and brought his pics from my playing days. I posted some on my home page here. Look under the BITS 2008 picture folder and see some shots of the guys from 1998 or so. For those of you from around the mid-late 90's. Sorry, Jake. He didn't take pics when I was redshirting. Only Lance Wipf and Heiden TE pics.
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Re: 1997/98 Football Pics

No link that I can see.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
      No link that I can see.

Go to his public profile. Album is there.

I didn't see any picts of Wipf in there. Must not have had the wide-angle lense out during any games

Where do you guys get together every year?
      I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

I understand now, looked it after the game and was too tired.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
          Go to his public profile. Album is there.

I didn't see any picts of Wipf in there. Must not have had the wide-angle lense out during any games

Where do you guys get together every year?

Usually in Northern MN. The Wipf pics are a couple I didn't get uploaded. Pretty funny to take a look back at those pictures. Even now I can tell you if I was out of position in a play, etc. I guess you get "D gap" or "bounce that play" beat into your head for 5 years it never goes away.
          "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Working...
          X