Korby Mintken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korby Mintken

Korby Mintken was signed by the Phillies after a workout he had with them.

Re: Korby Mintken

I shudder still every time I see a thread started with an athletes name on it.

Congrats to Korby.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
      I shudder still every time I see a thread started with an athletes name on it.

Congrats to Korby.
      Thought the same thing.

Congrats to Korby!
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Korby was a GREAT player for us and I enjoyed every game when I got to talk to his father, who is a great guy on his own. Proud of Korby and hope he gets a good chance to make it!!

Comment

3 former Jackrabbit players now in MLB camps. More evidence how we are succeeding with the transition to DI.

Comment

Found this article talking about Mintken's tryout. Apparently he was only player out of 100 who tried out to get a contract with the Phillies.

http://www.enterprisepub.com/main.as...rticleID=15162

Haven't been able to find if he is actually on a minor league team with them though.

Comment

He is currently in extended spring training and will most likely stay there until the short season teams start up after the draft in June.

Comment

Working...
              X