NDSU fading fast.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU fading fast.

After getting the game down to five points the Bison are starting to fade down double digits and exhausted.

Re: NDSU fading fast.

67 48 OU final

Comment

No hard feelings, but you realize we'll be rooting against your women tomorrow night. If Oakland wins, we're going to the WNIT. Rooting for your men tonight, however.

Comment

I was shocked at the NDSU fans cheering for ORU Saturday night. Maybe they would rather face ORU than SDSU, but I highly doubt it. A friend who is a Summit Tourney volunteer told me how the NDSU people were encouraging the ORU players as they took the court and left the court ("beat those Jacks for us").

I love a good rivalry and feel it's good for the game, but I kind of thought this weekend the Dakota people would have each others backs, being we're both the new kids and the fact that their men are favorites and our women. Maybe the rivalry is already bigger than I think it is. And again, if it is it's a good thing. I could never see myself pulling for USD in any situation, but wanting NDSU to make the big dance versus Oakland or ORU is a no-brainer.

Comment

I'll cheer for the NDSU men after we're eliminated.
          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

I'll cheer for Oakland if the Jacks lose.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
              I was shocked at the NDSU fans cheering for ORU Saturday night. Maybe they would rather face ORU than SDSU, but I highly doubt it. A friend who is a Summit Tourney volunteer told me how the NDSU people were encouraging the ORU players as they took the court and left the court ("beat those Jacks for us").

I love a good rivalry and feel it's good for the game, but I kind of thought this weekend the Dakota people would have each others backs, being we're both the new kids and the fact that their men are favorites and our women. Maybe the rivalry is already bigger than I think it is. And again, if it is it's a good thing. I could never see myself pulling for USD in any situation, but wanting NDSU to make the big dance versus Oakland or ORU is a no-brainer.
              Nahh, its still a free country, and people can be very fickle, indifferent, and inconsistent. I think if SDSU fans cheer for SDSU, that matters otherwise, no big deal. The NDSU reaction of cheering ORU on is interesting if nothing else. What does it tell you? They dont want to meet us in the men's final, that what.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                Nahh, its still a free country, and people can be very fickle, indifferent, and inconsistent. I think if SDSU fans cheer for SDSU, that matters otherwise, no big deal. The NDSU reaction of cheering ORU on is interesting if nothing else. What does it tell you? They dont want to meet us in the men's final, that what.
                You are excatly right we wanted nothing to do with you guys again. Congrats to your women's team. Gotta love the XDSUs dominating the Summit our 1st year of eligibility. Great day to be a Bison/Jackrabbit.

Comment

I want to know why Jerri Penley was wearing New Balance shoes yesterday!

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                    I want to know why Jerri Penley was wearing New Balance shoes yesterday!
                    Inner ear infection.

Comment

Working...
                    X