X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU are your fans for 40 min

Ok BUNNY BOYS!!

Lets pump it up 1 time tonight!

as much crap I talk to you, I HATE ORU, and JARVIS...

So see ya at the ARENA.

Re: NDSU are your fans for 40 min

You know Lakes, if my opinion of NDSU was based on the conduct of fans such as yourself, I'd be rooting for Centenary tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
      You know Lakes, if my opinion of NDSU was based on the conduct of fans such as yourself, I'd be rooting for Centenary tonight.
      LOL!!!

I agree about his comment regarding Jarvis though.
      Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
        LOL!!!

Jarvis was hot-dogging it in front of Casey when they played in December and Casey just swatted the ball out of his hands. I loved it.

Comment

If SDSU can't mke it I am pulling for NDSU. The Dakotas will dominate this conference for a loooong time.

Comment

There were quite a few NDSU fans cheering for the Jackrabbit women this afternoon, too. Here's how I feel about the men's side: So long as SDSU isn't playing, I'm all in for NDSU. The Fab Four deserve their time in the sun, and I want to see them win a game or two in the Big Dance.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

okay, after the Jacks win this afternoon thinking me and daughter may go to Sioux Falls from Mich sunday for the games monday and tuesday. should we, tickets? weather, hotel. only one vote against so far from 87 year old father in Yankton, wife has daughters bag packed already and I'm still trying to decide. any opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                okay, after the Jacks win this afternoon thinking me and daughter may go to Sioux Falls from Mich sunday for the games monday and tuesday. should we, tickets? weather, hotel. only one vote against so far from 87 year old father in Yankton, wife has daughters bag packed already and I'm still trying to decide. any opinions?
                You know what Jeff, just come. If nothing else it will be good time spent with your daughter. I took my two year old to the game this afternoon and we had a blast.

Safe travels.

Comment

Its an historic event and year for SDSU. If I were in your shoes and was able to do this, I would. You have to take advantage. Who knows when the next time the women will be 29-2 banging down the door to the Big Dance? It could be really special. Not saying the year hasn't been already, but the potential is there for something really unique. And after the men win tonight, the place may barely contain the excitement.

EDIT: And what Bits said. It would be pretty cool to take your daughter. I don't have kids, but I do remember fondly all the games and concerts my dad and I went to.
                  "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                  "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

You have a chance to witness history, Jeff. And if you worried about someone providing game play-by-play on SDSUfans.com I volunteer to do your in-game duties.

Comment

Jeff I was at the women's game earlier today and ran into a guy with a fistfull of tickets for sale. I alreayd have mine so I passed but he has tickets under face for the entire tourney. I have his name and number if you're interested.

Comment

Done see you all at Nutties Monday they do let kids in dont they

Comment

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
                          LOL!!!

That guy makes me need Xanax.

Comment

And miss out on the stellar JumpTV feed?

Comment

4:33 ndsu 69 cent 70

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X