Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tulsa was interesting, what do you think about Arkansas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulsa was interesting, what do you think about Arkansas?

Hi,

We "watched" the games on Game Tracker from Tulsa. It kind of reminded me of an old video game.

This week I think we are going to go through withdrawal since it looks like the only game we ave a chance of seeing is the one on Jackrabbit Extra, if I sighed us up right.

So with all they have done so far what is the general thought? I am new here, to college level ball and to Jackrabbit softball.

Mike
    No snowshoes needed , no Scuba gear ? LETS PLAY!!

Re: Tulsa was interesting, what do you think about Arkansas?

Originally posted by MikeNicholson426 View Post
    Hi,

We "watched" the games on Game Tracker from Tulsa. It kind of reminded me of an old video game.

This week I think we are going to go through withdrawal since it looks like the only game we ave a chance of seeing is the one on Jackrabbit Extra, if I sighed us up right.

So with all they have done so far what is the general thought? I am new here, to college level ball and to Jackrabbit softball.

Mike
    Welcome to the board Mike!

They ladies have kind of struggled so far this year but they have played some pretty tough competition including UCLA and they have a 3 game series against Arizona State next weekend. It will be interesting to see what they do come conference play

Comment

Hi,

Mike
      Welcome and go Jacks! They're playing such tough competition it's bound to help them come league and tournament play.

Comment

Hi,

Mike
        Does your daughter play on the team?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
          Does your daughter play on the team?
          Jacks won second of two games yesterday on a shutout from a freshman pitcher, Pam Nicholson! Beat Bradley, a pretty good team. Jacks have been hanging in there againist arguably the toughest schedule of any sport, save for women's basketball. Go Jacks!!!!

Comment

You forget 1 little password, sorry.

Yes I do have a daughter playing for SDSU. And Pam is the one.

We have been keeping up as best we can. We had a great time going to Indinapolis and watching the games there.

Our next chance looks like her Mom and sister in Brookings a bit later this month. If they can arange it we may burn up a bunch of airtime.

From what I have heard, seen and been able to read it looks like playing more experienced teams early on was a great help. I really found the girls attitude was great and did not seem to drop at any time.

The rest of the year will be fun to follow.

Mike
            No snowshoes needed , no Scuba gear ? LETS PLAY!!

Comment

Working...
            X