NCAA Basketball 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Basketball 09

I saw on Terry's live blog something about the 'rabbits on NCAA Basketball 09...anybody play it?

Are the players named or do you have to edit their names in like in 08?
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Re: NCAA Basketball 09

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I saw on Terry's live blog something about the 'rabbits on NCAA Basketball 09...anybody play it?

I'm guessing that they just have the numbers/positions again. I always like the 2K series better than the EA series myself.

But usually you can find someone online that has all the names and rosters to download onto your XBox/PS3/PC.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post

I may be wrong, but I don't think the NCAA allows players names to be used

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
        I may be wrong, but I don't think the NCAA allows players names to be used
        Can't they be imported? Or is that just 2K? I admittedly haven't bought a sports video game in 2-3 years.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
          Can't they be imported? Or is that just 2K? I admittedly haven't bought a sports video game in 2-3 years.
          I think they can but I think they can't come on the game, but I do think there is a way to get around it if you do it yourself. I too haven't bough a sports video game in a while but I think the NCAA regulated it and said numbers only for the game when it is first played.

Comment

Working...
          X