Josh Mueller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Mueller

Delete this if you want mods, but I didn't want to clutter up other threads anymore.

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
    I would rather go 0-30 for a season than have a guy like Mueller play for the Jacks.
    A guy like Mueller? Someone that worked his ass off on both ends of the floor and made everyone around him better? You're right. Why would anyone want a basketball player like that?
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Re: Josh Mueller

It's not smack, it's my opinion. IMHO he was the biggest jerk I have ever seen on the basketball court and I'd be embarrassed to see a similar type player in yellow and blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
      It's not smack, it's my opinion. IMHO he was the biggest jerk I have ever seen on the basketball court and I'd be embarrassed to see a similar type player in yellow and blue.
      I know it's not smack, I just didn't want drift the other thread. I was just wondering what he did that made him such a jerk.

Marquise Richardson bit Mueller in the leg. But we wouldn't want any jerks wearing Blue and Yellow.

He probably did it because Mueller was being such a jerk though, right?

(That was Smack)
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I always thought Mueller was a perfect fit for USD.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowbell View Post
          Exactly. Enough said.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowbell View Post
            That is the post of the year!

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
              I know it's not smack, I just didn't want drift the other thread. I was just wondering what he did that made him such a jerk.

Marquise Richardson bit Mueller in the leg. But we wouldn't want any jerks wearing Blue and Yellow.

He probably did it because Mueller was being such a jerk though, right?

(That was Smack)
              I think it may center around the blatant flagrant foul that caused AH to roll his ankle in the dome in 2002. While people knew how Mueller played, (balls to wall, 100 MPH at all times with reckless abandon) that one play cemented some magical hatred that I have never seen replicated for a single player in the SDSU/USD rivalry. I can admit, I loved to hate the guy. He made it so easy. When he airballed a long three to start the game at Frost later that year, I don't know if I have ever heard so many chants of "airball!" inside Frost. It also was great to watch him piss and moan for every call and cry about it when things weren't going his way.
              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Have we honestly started an entire thread on Josh Mueller? I think we have many better things to discuss!

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                  Have we honestly started an entire thread on Josh Mueller? I think we have many better things to discuss!
                  We probably do.
                  "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                  "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                    We probably do.
                    Yeah, like pies and fridges.

http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread.php?t=7955&page=28

Comment

I think JERK is probably too nice of a word to describe Mueller.

Comment

I'm serving pie.

Comment

Josh Mueller reminded me of someone that played for Michigan State years ago, Scott Skiles. He was much the same way. Hard nosed, came off as conceited and arrogant, busted his butt every minute he was on the floor. That describes Josh Mueller.

It's obvious that SDSU doesn't like him, again I am not certain as to why, but to start a thread on him and diss him after his playing days are over is a bit much, don't you think? I know, I know mods, it's your board, but c'mon, give the guy a break. There is one theme that does come from alot of posters on here and that is your thoughts on how angelic all your athletes and coaches and fans have always been.

I have had several personal messages between several of your posters, and I come to realize alot of junk that happened at the Dome, or Vermillion, and certain unacceptable behaviors. I accept that to be true, just like when one of your fans called my wife a c***. That isn't acceptable, but doesn't represent your entire fan base in general. It's one or two morons that can ruin it for all.

Personally speaking, it took me awhile to warm to Josh myself. But in all candor, he was one of those kids that the more you watched him play, the more endeared he became. The word "overachiever" comes to mind for me when talking about Josh.

When I played ball and we played the Jacks, let me assure you that your players knew their share of filthy language just like the Coyote players did, and players across America. Unfortuantely, and I really mean that, that's become common and acceptable behavior, and as an official, I don't accept it. But I have been called "old school" for years, so that doesn't surprise me. Just please don't make it sound like USD has all these awful players and coaches, and yours come directly out of boarding school.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                            It's obvious that SDSU doesn't like him, again I am not certain as to why, but to start a thread on him and diss him after his playing days are over is a bit much, don't you think? I know, I know mods, it's your board, but c'mon, give the guy a break. There is one theme that does come from alot of posters on here and that is your thoughts on how angelic all your athletes and coaches and fans have always been.
                            You can thank your boy RabbitObserver for starting the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                              You can thank your boy RabbitObserver for starting the thread.
                              Ok..

Comment

Working...
                              X