Filbert-o-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filbert-o-thon

The depth of my own ignorance never ceases to amaze me, and so I had no idea how much this board costs Filbert each year until I asked him.

Some online boards have annual appeals to help cover costs of registering and maintaining and doing all the things necesssary to keep them vital and active. I have searched and concluded that there is no provision in the kajillion bazilliion megatrillion of your children's money Stimulus package that would apply here, and therefore I propose we do that on an ad hoc basis.

Hence, I would like to declare the rest of February Stimulate Filbert With a Buck(s) Month.

Filbert, if folks want to send a modest donation, can they contact you by private forum message for a mailing address? (Provided you clear your mailbox; it was full earlier today)... Or would you care to post an address?

If 20 users chipped in $20 that would cover much of Filbert's costs for a year... or if 40 chipped in a 10 spot .... you can catch the drift here. A little seed money is already on its way.

This is a mighy fine board created for the enjoyment of many... even non-Jack fans, I might point out.

Re: Filbert-o-thon

I'm all for people sending me money . . . PM me for the details.

The somewhat gory detail NoVa refers to is that the board costs something around $400 a year, all told. (I haven't added up all the nickle-and-dime stuff lately.)
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Re: Filbert-o-thon

Thanks to all who have asked for the donation address (especially you two Yote fans!)

Snookums especially thanks you!
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
      X