Changing my signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing my signature

After tonight's State "A" Gymnastics meet in Rapid City, I now have to change my signature... but is it ever worth it!
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Re: Changing my signature

I was really surprised/saddened that this was the lead in today's Argus sports section.

EDIT: Please insert 'NOT' after the word was.
    Last edited by 1stRowFANatic; 02-22-2009, 11:54 AM. Reason: I'm an idiot that doesn't proof read anything.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
      I was really surprised/saddened that this was the lead in today's Argus sports section.
      Geez, I missed it. The Argus sports section lead was jackrabbit1's signature change?

Damn that Stu Whitney, anyway!!!

"I think we'll be OK"

Comment

That was pt worthy, and they have been given.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Funny... where's that darn duct tape, my sides are splitting!

I was talking about the fifteenth straight state title that the Madison High School gymnasts won over the weekend. Continuing to extend that national record!

Way to go ladies! Now let's see if Tony and Chad can led the Bulldog basketball team to the promised land before doing the same at State!
          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Then I just reread my previous post and realized that I left out a very important word: "not".

Should have read that the Argus sports section did NOT lead with this. Oops!

Comment

Working...
            X