• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bravo

Rick Santelli said it all for me.

Re: Bravo

Originally posted by boxerboy View Post
    Rick Santelli said it all for me.
    No doubt about it, his rant was right on the money. ( pun intended )

Comment

I just went and saw and all I can say is thank gawd he is on tv and not actually making any decisions that really matter.

First, he has gets his facts wrong. Then he basically says he doesn't want the govt redistributing tax dollars, but then advocates the govt redistributing tax dollars. I am sure he is against any new govt agencies, but somehow the govt is going to buy homes, give them to those who might be prosperous, and at the same time the govt is "get out of the way."

He is either an idiot, or just got carried away.

BTW, not a fan of this stimulus package, but less of a fan of people like Kit Bond that is claiming credit for the potential jobs coming to his state after he voted against it.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

If I were a mod I'd lock this puppy up right now. I'm not going to comment right now but the longer the thread exists the more likely I am too. This is political fodder and my understanding is we don't want that here.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
          I just went and saw and all I can say is thank gawd he is on tv and not actually making any decisions that really matter.

First, he has gets his facts wrong. Then he basically says he doesn't want the govt redistributing tax dollars, but then advocates the govt redistributing tax dollars. I am sure he is against any new govt agencies, but somehow the govt is going to buy homes, give them to those who might be prosperous, and at the same time the govt is "get out of the way."

BTW, not a fan of this stimulus package, but less of a fan of people like Kit Bond that is claiming credit for the potential jobs coming to his state after he voted against it.
          Santelli is way too emotional, and we dont need his fear mongering. Anyone can shoot your mouth off and can call out "FIRE in a crowed theater. And yes the President was listening, and for that dumbie to come back and accuse the Press Secretary of threating him is really stupid. Keep it up Rick.

I watch CNBC a lot, and Rick is hardly the best one on that team. You don't need a raving idiot working there IMO.

1st, there are a number of fools out there trying to cash in and condemn at the same time. Can you have it both ways? I dont think you can, but what do I know. Its the lounge, and this is as civil as I can be.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post

QFT. Tried to give you rep points but I have to spread em around.
            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

I think JackMD is right: let's leave politics off this board.

I'm closing this thread.

Comment

Working...
              X