At the behest of filbert...Summit league tickets here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the behest of filbert...Summit league tickets here

As was "suggested" by the owner of the domain herin (that one was for the lawerly folks) known as "filbert"

I may have two seats available for the Monday and Tuesday afternoon sessions. As I will have to sit next to the people LakesBison need not apply.

Send me a pm if you are interested.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Re: At the behest of filbert...Summit league tickets here

OK...one more time. Have two all-session tickets to reserved seats in lower seating, section Q, row 6. Face value: $90 per. PM me if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
      OK...one more time. Have two all-session tickets to reserved seats in lower seating, section Q, row 6. Face value: $90 per. PM me if interested.
      Have sold the two tickets to a good Jacks fan. Thanks to the others who sent querys.

Comment

Here is my most recent update.
        My seats are in section O row 5 (center court balcony row 5)

I have two seats available for Sunday thru Tuesday - I'm looking for $65 each.

pm me if interested.
        Last edited by EQguy; 03-03-2009, 06:39 PM.
        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
        -Leo Rosten

Comment

I have 3 tickets available for the 12:00 pm session (women's games) tomorrow. I'll be there but some friends can't make it. Sec-F row 6 seats 10,11,12. Good seats.

Cost is face value $11.25 each (includes .75 facility fee).

Also have 3 tickets (same seats) for the men's championship game at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, again $11.25 each.

PM if interested. I'll be at the games so I can get the tickets to you there or before if you are in Yankton.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Well, I sold 3 tickets for the men's session tomorrow night and now I need a ticket (funny how that works).

I need 1 ticket (GA or reserved) for Monday night's session. A friend is going to bring my oldest daughter. I can buy her a GA at the arena or on-line but if someone has a ticket they aren't using I'd be happy to buy it from them. Just PM me and let me know. Thanks.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
            X