Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will win the NIT?

Who will win the NIT?

"...before returning home to close out the season by hosting a postseason tournament that also includes SIU-E, South Dakota and Seattle."

http://www.fightingsioux.com/ViewArt...ATCLID=1551090

Congrats to everyone in the tourney for making the semis!

Re: Who will win the NIT?

Originally posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Who will win the NIT?

"...before returning home to close out the season by hosting a postseason tournament that also includes SIU-E, South Dakota and Seattle."

http://www.fightingsioux.com/ViewArt...ATCLID=1551090

Congrats to everyone in the tourney for making the semis!
    I predict that the Bison will go far in the NIT after the Jacks knock them out of the NCAA in the Summit League Tournament. (After all, we've got them right where we want them . . . it's all a plan . . . make them overconfident, yeah, that's the plan!)

I assume you're talking about the National Invitation Tournament, yes?
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
      I predict that the Bison will go far in the NIT after the Jacks knock them out of the NCAA in the Summit League Tournament. (After all, we've got them right where we want them . . . it's all a plan . . . make them overconfident, yeah, that's the plan!)

I think he was talking about the Nobody Inparticular Tournament. You know the one with USD in it.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

I still don't know the reason why some people say that the NDSU vs. SDSU isn't a "natural" rivalry. This is just good old fashioned fun.

Comment

Originally posted by NDSUstudent View Post
          I still don't know the reason why some people say that the NDSU vs. SDSU isn't a "natural" rivalry. This is just good old fashioned fun.
          Exactly, it is good old fashioned fun. We can actually have intelligent conversations with each other, well besides Lakes.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
            Exactly, it is good old fashioned fun. We can actually have intelligent conversations with each other, well besides Lakes.
            It is good old fashioned fun. I am learning to dislike the Bison more and more on a daily basis. Its not hard when Lakes posts his stuff over here.

PL
            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Working...
            X