Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit Tix for Bison fans

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
    I need extra tickets.... holla at your boy here!!!

GO BISON!!

Myself....I'd wipe my a$$ with them and flush them down the toilet before I'd sell them to you. But that's just me.

Go Jacks!!
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Re: Summit League Tourney

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
    Myself....I'd wipe my a$$ with them and flush them down the toilet before I'd sell them to you. But that's just me.

Go Jacks!!
    Same here.

Comment

Re: Summit Tix for Bison fans

If I don't use my ticket for a Bison game, I might sell it to LB. Of course, the price tag would include a generous contribution to the SDSU athletic program.
      This space for lease.

Comment

Things I'd rather do than meet Lakes, much less sell my tickets to him:

Go to the dentist
        Do my own taxes
        Visit a proctologist
        Take a road trip with the in-laws
        Go to the Independent Championships in Grand Forks
        Chew on tin foil
        P!ss on an electric fence
        Move to North Dakota
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post

Go to the dentist
          Do my own taxes
          Visit a proctologist
          Chew on tin foil
          Move to North Dakota
          I love the last one...it really does say it all!! Rep. Points!!

Go Jacks!!
          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post

Go to the dentist
            Do my own taxes
            Visit a proctologist
            Chew on tin foil
            Move to North Dakota
            One of the best posts I've seen in awhile, rep points

Comment

I hope that our men get one last crack at the Buffalo Chips from Fargo!

Wouldn't beating them to make the NCAA Tournament be the ultimate way to end what has been fantastic year for the SDSU Athletics? It would also be the ultimate kick in the ####$ for NDSU fans!

Would be the perfect ending in my book anyway. I will pull for them if they make it but keeping them out would be very sweet indeed.

Toss the Chips!

SUPERBUNNY
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                Wouldn't beating them to make the NCAA Tournament be the ultimate way to end what has been fantastic year for the SDSU Athletics?
                This is what I love about Bunny fans....7-5 in football and 12-16 in basketball is a "fantastic year"

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                  This is what I love about Bunny fans....7-5 in football and 12-16 in basketball is a "fantastic year"
                  Womens Basketball - 25-2 Ranked #18 in the COUNTRY - yes country (had to update that quick, apparently its 25 wins now, my bad. They win so much I can't keep up.)
                  Soccer - NCAA tournament berth, plus FIRST ROUND WIN - yes, I said win
                  Football - 2nd STRAIGHT YEAR Dakota Marker win - yes, you heard it, two in a row. Does it hurt you to read that because its going to be a lot worse when its three in a row. Lakes's head will explode.
                  Mens Basketball - Turning the corner...(wrings hands for day when this won't be a thought anymore)...win at Iowa State was big for our program. Summit berth hopefully, then all bets are off buddy.

So its been solid. Also, great academics, which is something that makes me proud to be an alum. No academic issues with our programs, how about yours?
                  "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                  "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

You seem to have forgotten one, lets see . . . what was it? Oh I remember!

Being 25-2 and ranked #18 in the Nation just ahead of Pat Summitt's Tennessee Lady Vols!

Go State!

Comment

WindEx: Did you write something? Having a hard time seeing this post.
                      Darned sun is shining something fierce today and the glow off the Dakota Marker is 'specially bright.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post

Go Jacks!!

Propar80... I'd be careful about this method of disposal; Better than even odds Lakes would end up with them if you disposed of them this way.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                          Womens Basketball - 25-2 Ranked #18 in the COUNTRY - yes country (had to update that quick, apparently its 25 wins now, my bad. They win so much I can't keep up.)
                          Football - 2nd STRAIGHT YEAR Dakota Marker win - yes, you heard it, two in a row. Does it hurt you to read that because its going to be a lot worse when its three in a row. Lakes's head will explode.
                          Mens Basketball - Turning the corner...(wrings hands for day when this won't be a thought anymore)...win at Iowa State was big for our program. Summit berth hopefully, then all bets are off buddy.

So its been solid. Also, great academics, which is something that makes me proud to be an alum. No academic issues with our programs, how about yours?
                          You forgot one, our football team finished ahead of the Bison in MVFC. Also the men's golf team is having a "fantastic" year, you know being ranked top 50 in the entire country at some point was pretty impressive

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post

Adding to KU Law Jack's point:
                            In the most recent completed seasons, SDSU fared better than NDSU in men's football, women's basketball, baseball, men's and women's golf, soccer, and women's cross country. Seven sports.

NDSU finished ahead of SDSU in men's basektball, mens and women's track and field, softball, volleyball, and men's cross country. Six sports.

Plus NDSU doesn't even compete in swimming or tennis. So on the measure of a broader athletic program, slam-dunk Jacks, who are competitive in Summit in both sports.

Jack equestrians are competitive, nationally; NDSU doesn't include equestrian on its Bison athletic site, though don't they have a program?

So, in a relative sense from any poster from Up North, yeah, a pretty good year.

*later add, we find out about wrestling Friday night, when Jacks face NDSU; teams to not wrestle in Summit

Comment

I think KULawJack summed it up quite well. There are a number of other things that could be mentioned as well.

The thing that has happened is other than men's basketball (which Cinderella is about to lose her slipper for next year in Fargo) SDSU is stronger in almost every area. Men's BB will change next year. SDSU is a better football program right now which is the one that really hurts you buffalo chip tossers up north.

SDSU Athletics has had a great year and it isn't anywhere near over.

Toss the Chips!

SUPERBUNNY
                              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X