O'Hares Smoke Free!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O'Hares Smoke Free!!

I just received a text stating that O'Hares will be smoke free starting March 1st. This is excellent news! I really enjoy that place but when even one person is smoking it becomes nearly unbearable.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: O'Hares Smoke Free!!

Definitely one of my favorite bars in Brookings. The $5 appetizers go great with their large beers and I can't for get about Bloody Mary Monday, Margarita Tuesday, Wino Wednesday, or Long Island Thursday!

Smoke free will be nice since I won't have to have an extra coat just for going down there since it smells terrible the next day from the smoke.

Comment

Good for them!

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

I'll actually go there. JackMD is right: The place is unbearable when even one person is smoking. Now if they could put carpeting back in so it's not so loud down there (the tile just reflects the sound, and in such a small space, you need something to soak up sound.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

This is very good news if it is true!
            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Bar hopping! Cubbies, O'Hares, Cubbies, O'Hares, repeat

Comment

Working...
              X