Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Schedule

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...ATCLID=3664172

A small article on gojacks.com about upcoming baseball season. What i am excited about is 18 of their last 24 games are at Huether field, including Minnesota coming to Huether Field. NDSU series is in Brookings again and final 3 conference series. Hopefully this team can put together a solid start. Usually very tough to get going early when you cant practice outside.

Re: 2009 Schedule

Lets hope the weather is alot more conducive to the spring sports this year then last.

Comment

Originally posted by HoboD View Post
      Lets hope the weather is alot more conducive to the spring sports this year then last.
      Amen to that HoboD...but I'm also pleased to see a hefty home schedule. Will provide us some real opportunities to see the Jacks if we can keep the nasty weather away!!

Comment

In my 30+ years of watching Jack's baseball, I don't ever remember a great spring to watch baseball. Up and down. I've always thought they ought to have college baseball during the summer months. That would give a lot of "college towns" something to focus on.

Comment

Even moving it to the fall would be an improvement most years for those of us in the northern states. At least our schedule this year gives us the best chance we can have to get our games in since there is only one weekend of home games prior to the middle of April.

Comment

Working...
          X