Usd siue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usd siue

The University of South Dakota men's basketball team's 15-game win streak ended Saturday as Southern Illinois-Edwardsville rallied from 17 points down to defeat the Coyotes 73-68 in Edwardsville, Ill.

Too bad Coyote Fan had to be an a** about non sports items and got banned for two months so he can't respond to this.

Re: Usd siue

I guess you can post about Coyote Fan if you wish but each time there's a new post (on any topic) I have to read it so, if you could, give me a break and write about anything but Coyote Fan.

Comment

I hate that Coyote Fan isn't here and we are starting USD smack threads. Frankly, when I was in school the first time through (86-91) I hated Augie much more than USD. Can't we just start some Summit or MVFC smack?
      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
      -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
        I hate that Coyote Fan isn't here and we are starting USD smack threads. Frankly, when I was in school the first time through (86-91) I hated Augie much more than USD. Can't we just start some Summit or MVFC smack?

Second that emotion. Jacks men definitely owe these two teams coming to Frost this weekend; train the sights on them.

Comment

Working...
        X