Bring back the Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back the Fun

I like to use the New Posts tab to check on all the updated threads, but have been unable to figure out how to keep the smack threads off of that listing. The way these recent threads have progressed over the last few days has seriously reduced the enjoyment of the board.

That said, I don't want CF, RO or any of the others banned. I would like for Jacks fans to stop taking the bait. If their posts get no responses, they will have no fun and will eventually go away on their own. In addition, they have in the past occasionally offered good posts on other threads.

So Jack Fans, quit being the starving big fish in their little pond that bites at the first piece of bait that is thrown out.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Re: Bring back the Fun

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
    I like to use the New Posts tab to check on all the updated threads, but have been unable to figure out how to keep the smack threads off of that listing. The way these recent threads have progressed over the last few days has seriously reduced the enjoyment of the board.

That said, I don't want CF, RO or any of the others banned. I would like for Jacks fans to stop taking the bait. If their posts get no responses, they will have no fun and will eventually go away on their own. In addition, they have in the past occasionally offered good posts on other threads.

So Jack Fans, quit being the starving big fish in their little pond that bites at the first piece of bait that is thrown out.
    Well said!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X