This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0-14

Road record in the Summit for what some delusional fans consider the best basketball team in the state.

UND 1-0 vs Summit on road

SDSU 0-14 vs Summit on road

UND - USD's junior varsity team

Power poll of South Dakota Mens basketball teams

1. USD
    2. Northern State
    3. Augustana
    4. Dakota State (best yellow and blue team in the state)
    5. School for the Blind
    6. Yankton College
    7. South Dakota State
    How Bout Them Yotes

Re: 0-14

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
    Road record in the Summit for what some delusional fans consider the best basketball team in the state.

1. USD
    2. Northern State
    3. Augustana
    5. School for the Blind
    6. Yankton College
    7. South Dakota State
    How many chimps did you have working on that "Power Poll?"

Comment

1. USD
      2. Northern State
      3. Augustana
      5. School for the Blind
      6. Yankton College
      7. South Dakota State
      Serious question here. Are you drunk? Because it seems that you come to stir the pot and a lot of the times I have this feeling that you are drunk posting. Hey, I admit, I have done it. Just trying to see if this is the situation so then maybe I can cut you some slack for your ridiculous posts. I do understand you like to try to get under our skin like the little brother you are and I feel sorry for you. I guess its not your fault, you have that inferiority complex from attending the inferior school. At least RO had the sense to attend SDSU.

Cue Stewie Griffin: Ironyyyyyyyy.
      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
        Serious question here. Are you drunk? Because it seems that you come to stir the pot and a lot of the times I have this feeling that you are drunk posting. Hey, I admit, I have done it. Just trying to see if this is the situation so then maybe I can cut you some slack for your ridiculous posts. I do understand you like to try to get under our skin like the little brother you are and I feel sorry for you. I guess its not your fault, you have that inferiority complex from attending the inferior school. At least RO had the sense to attend SDSU.

Cue Stewie Griffin: Ironyyyyyyyy.
        Sorry but I am not into farming so that is really not my thing. If I was I wouldn't go to school for it. A couple of tractor lessons and a quick fertilizer class is really all it would take but if you want to make it a 4 year undergrad degree and then maybe another 2-4 years of grad school be my guest. You can go anywhere from here.
        How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Sorry but I am not into farming so that is really not my thing. If I was I wouldn't go to school for it. A couple of tractor lessons and a quick fertilizer class is really all it would take but if you want to make it a 4 year undergrad degree and then maybe another 2-4 years of grad school be my guest. You can go anywhere from here.
          Pretty sure I didn't have an agricultural degree before I went to law school, though it wouldn't matter if I had. And to knock agriculture shows a lack of respect for your home state as a whole and ignorance for what SDSU is about and offers the state of South Dakota. I may state things about udot being inferior, but I understand its mission for our state and the programs it offers. Your posts are inflamatory, uneducated, unfounded, and ignorant. I am done with you and your drivel. Grow up.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Mmmmmm....pie
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Sorry but I am not into farming so that is really not my thing. If I was I wouldn't go to school for it. A couple of tractor lessons and *a quick fertilizer class is really all it would take but if you want to make it a 4 year undergrad degree and then maybe another 2-4 years of grad school be my guest. **You can go anywhere from here.
              *Perfect description of your usual posts on this site. Seriously, if you don't bring even a whiff of a legitimate point to the table, don't you worry after awhile that you're wasting your own time?

**Please do.

Comment

Is it any wonder why the Coyoties are several years late to the dance? This thread has got to be embarrassing even to most USD fans.
                This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                  Is it any wonder why the Coyoties are several years late to the dance? This thread has got to be embarrassing even to most USD fans.

Jacked Up, good point, but I believe that most Coyote fans are like Jacks Fans: They really want their team to win, they love their home state, and they don't waste a lot of time trying to tear the other guys down.

Comment

Anybody remember when it was actually fun to read the smack threads? Like when it was funny and semi insulting but done friendly yet mean spirited way? Yote fans are just lame when it comes to smack. No creativity or cleaver things to say. Unless you really have anything of real smackness to say, please keep it to your self, or atleast your own fan board. You guys have one right? Like where the 3 of you talk sports on the party line on the phone in your parents basement and giggle like little school girls when some one farts or something.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                      Maybe Coyote_Fan is LakesBison in disguise. Possibly a relative of some sort? At the very least at least USD's equivalent to Lakes. Both have posted nothing of any relevance to this board and are generally disliked by even fans of the school they support.

Me thinks both live a very lonely life.........

Comment

What are the odds that Coyote "I'm not into farming" Fan had a bag of chips (potato farmers) and a beer (hops, barley, etc.) within reach as he sat at his computer to diss the #1 industry in the state in which he goes to school? And that this happened a few hours after he imbibed in dinner that probably came from five different farms within 300 miles of where he is sitting.

Modern day adaptation of the old saw: "Don't diss the farmer with your mouth full."

This is fish-in-the-barrell stuff. Coyote Fan, next time could you bring a few big brothers to make this a little more challenging?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                          Maybe Coyote_Fan is LakesBison in disguise. Possibly a relative of some sort? At the very least at least USD's equivalent to Lakes. Both have posted nothing of any relevance to this board and are generally disliked by even fans of the school they support.

Me thinks both live a very lonely life.........
                          And sharing a van down by the river

Comment

As noted by others, Coyote Fan misses the smack-humor target by failing to recognize the importance of agriculture to South Dakota. I think his post is a back-handed compliment and I thank him. I am proud to have a degree from an institution that has the mission of helping South Dakota and the region grow and prosper and as a result, helping the entire country and the world.

Let's see if Coyote Fan's smack works if we adjust the language for USD:
                            Sorry but I am not into medicine/the law/dental hygiene/non-bachelor's degree in nursing (pick one) so that is really not my thing. If I was I wouldn't go to school for it. A couple of surgery/brief-writing/tooth-picking/bed-pan changing (pick one) lessons is really all it would take but if you want to make it a 4 year undergrad degree and then maybe another 2-4 years of grad school be my guest.

If I had to rank professions/occupations/vocations, I'd have to rank the food producers first. Once we're fed, education (teachers) are right up there on the list. Things won't run very well if people are hungry and once fed, society won't get far without education. Docs, lawyers, tooth pickers are important but they're down the list a ways.

Comment

Coyote Fan is a Sanitation Engineer.

This is where he eats and drinks. He does not need farmers.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Working...
                              X