Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU and UND Have In Common Opposite NDSU and USD

It's really rather simple.

The majority of SDSU and UND fans would much rather watch and have their womens teams pick up a win even if it was at the expense of their mens team.

USD and NDSU fans would rather have their mens teams be successfull if the choice had to be made between the two.

Nothing against the Womens game, it's a nice product but under no circumstance would I ever choose the Women over the Men.
    How Bout Them Yotes

Re: SDSU and UND Have In Common Opposite NDSU and USD

As a fellow Coyote Fan....please grow up.
    Southern Pecan

2001 Nissan Exterra....no A/C and north of 120k

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post

The majority of SDSU and UND fans would much rather watch and have their womens teams pick up a win even if it was at the expense of their mens team.

USD and NDSU fans would rather have their mens teams be successfull if the choice had to be made between the two.

Nothing against the Womens game, it's a nice product but under no circumstance would I ever choose the Women over the Men.

look at your attendance this year. it looks to me like nobody at usd cares about either of the teams.

a few yrs ago at dwu when randi morgan was playing and the dwu women were ranked in the top 5 and made it to the final four, there were more people going to watch the women than the men. in fact a couple times they had the men first and the women second in doubleheaders. when the women played first, many people left cause the men werent playing very well.

and dont ask for anymore sympathy on here. your pathetic.

Comment

Gee wan't it just a year that the Yote fans were all gaga over their women's team as it was running up to a National Championship game and letdown. Seems there were more people at those games than the mens weren't there?

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
          Gee wan't it just a year that the Yote fans were all gaga over their women's team as it was running up to a National Championship game and letdown. Seems there were more people at those games than the mens weren't there?

What I said doesn't mean I don't get excited about our womens team because I do, I went to Kearney last year. I am just saying if I could choose to win a national title I am choosing it for the men first and women second. Nothing more, nothing less. I knew this topic was going to get everyones panties in a bunch.
          How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

What I said doesn't mean I don't get excited about our womens team because I do, I went to Kearney last year. I am just saying if I could choose to win a national title I am choosing it for the men first and women second. Nothing more, nothing less. I knew this topic was going to get everyones panties in a bunch.

You have my sympathy! Sound like a band wagon jumper to me. I'll follow whomever is doing well.

Adjust your medication and go away.

GBGBGJ

Comment

UND would rather have success in men's hockey at the expense of all the other programs. They were willing to sacrifice all of their programs to D-2 status so they could have D-1 hockey. How can you relate UND to SDSU?

You lose credibility with every post. And that is hard to due in smack, but somehow you pull it off.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

your men are never going to win a national championship. and neither is sdsu's. at least the women have a chance to go deep in the tourney. and i wear boxers not panties.

Comment

This is a dumb post - you really are reaching for straws Coyote Fan. These are the kind of posts that IMO drive most of the SDSU fans on this board nuts...you are just trying to pick a fight. If you would just stick to the posts where you actually contribute as a USD fan it would be fine.

Furthermore, it obviously goes to show that you have never been to a MBB game at Frost the last few years. You can literally feel the energy in Frost during MBB games of how bad people want this team to win.

If you think the SDSU WBB team is getting great support right now, just wait until the MBB team starts to win consistently. It's going to be nuts.
                  "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                    If you think the SDSU WBB team is getting great support right now, just wait until the MBB team starts to win consistently. It's going to be nuts.
                    Originally posted by Chains View Post
                    You have my sympathy! Sound like a band wagon jumper to me.

Adjust your medication and go away.

GBGBGJ
                    Just sayin'
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                      This is a dumb post - you really are reaching for straws Coyote Fan. These are the kind of posts that IMO drive most of the SDSU fans on this board nuts...you are just trying to pick a fight. If you would just stick to the posts where you actually contribute as a USD fan it would be fine.

Furthermore, it obviously goes to show that you have never been to a MBB game at Frost the last few years. You can literally feel the energy in Frost during MBB games of how bad people want this team to win.

Last time I was at a game at Frost I was lined up outside for quite awhile just to get in the doors. It was a full house with several hundred people that had to be turned away. I am sure the atmosphere now is so much better than it was back then I wouldn't even want to imagine what the decible level is like now. I am sure those 1500 fans really rock the house.
                      How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

It's really rather simple. Under no circumstance would I ever choose the Women over the Men.

You provided more information about yourself than I would ever care to know.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                          You provided more information about yourself than I would ever care to know.
                          I will give you props for that one, that was funny
                          How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Last time I was at a game at Frost I was lined up outside for quite awhile just to get in the doors. It was a full house with several hundred people that had to be turned away. I am sure the atmosphere now is so much better than it was back then I wouldn't even want to imagine what the decible level is like now. I am sure those 1500 fans really rock the house.
                            Yeah and I bet it's extremely loud at the Dump with all the empty chairs because people love coming to see Mt. Marty

Comment

If 1,500 fans from Frost Arena went to the DakotaDump, their attendance probably would be reported as 3,000.
                              This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                              X