USD in the record books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USD in the record books

I was watching the Notre Dame-Pitt game and they were talking about the Notre Dame record for 3 pointers made in a game. They just set the record this year with 19 against USD.

Re: USD in the record books

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
    I was watching the Notre Dame-Pitt game and they were talking about the Notre Dame record for 3 pointers made in a game. They just set the record this year with 19 against USD.
    Ouch. That was sure a zinger of a smack post!
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Another couple of records set by USD this year:

1. For Post University, Brandon Romain had 41 points, which set a new record for the Pepsi Tip-Off Classic.

2. The two teams combined for 196 points, which also set a record for the Classic and the 102-94 loss was the most pts scored by a losing team (USD)!

Anyone find any others from this years team?

found this also: Post University also offers a sub-varsity program for students to improve their game and their chances of making it to the varsity squad. (Funny stuff)

Comment

http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread.php?t=7779

Comment

**** Breaking News Alert *****

With the way USD made UND look like a junior varsity team over the last couple of weeks it has been released that USD has been dubbed a 6 point favorite on a neutral court against the SDSU mens basketball team.

Odds of SDSU finishing in the upper half of the Summit League 21%
          Odds of USD finishing in the upper half of the Summit League if they were members 68%
          How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post

With the way USD made UND look like a junior varsity team over the last couple of weeks it has been released that USD has been dubbed a 6 point favorite on a neutral court against the SDSU mens basketball team.

Odds of USD finishing in the upper half of the Summit League if they were members 68%
            ...and we are all dumber for having read this
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Welcome back Coyote Fan!

See you haven't changed a bit after your time away

Comment

Odds are numerals.
                Chances are percentages.
                You might want to take that stat class again.

Comment

This is funny. Delusionary as heck but funny. As I recall, that JV team from Grand Forks came back and gave the Coyotie men a scare in late-going of their most recent game. And the Coyotie women got the snot beat out of them by the Fighting Sues.
                  This space for lease.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Comment

Aren't the Jacks in fifth place right now?? Isn't five half of 10?

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                        Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

nice post. must have taken you a couple hrs to think and type that. must not have much studying to do.

Comment

I guess I don't know why I am so interested in USD Athletics "South Dakota's JV Team".

Maybe some of you flea-bitten fruitcakes can answer this for me. Was trying to see how they were sitting for post-season play and such, where do the 'Yote's sit in their conference? Will they make the post-season tournament?

Oops, I forgot about that whole transition thing. This is a smack thread isn't it? Well, you done been smacked!!!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Be sure to keep us POSTed.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                              I guess I don't know why I am so interested in USD Athletics "South Dakota's JV Team".

Maybe some of you flea-bitten fruitcakes can answer this for me. Was trying to see how they were sitting for post-season play and such, where do the 'Yote's sit in their conference? Will they make the post-season tournament?

Oops, I forgot about that whole transition thing. This is a smack thread isn't it? Well, you done been smacked!!!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                              I would rather route for the Yotes as an ineligible team vs the Jacks as an eligible team. What good is it to be eligible for the NCAA tourney when there is virtually no shot of getting there. SDSU is no more than first round fotter for either NDSU or Oral Roberts.
                              How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Working...
                              X