Kiko Mendoza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiko Mendoza

Kiko Mendoza was featured in this week's edition of Sports Illustrated's "Faces in the Crowd". The 52-word blurb says:

"Kiko, a senior at Cheyenne-Eagle Butte High, became the first male to win four South Dakota state cross-country titles when he finished the Huron 5K course in 16:19; he also led the Braves to the team championship. Kiko was voted 2008 high school boys' athlete of the year by the state's sportswriters."

Anyone know if he is considering attending SDSU? His cousin, Landon Lupi, was listed on the football team this past season and is on the track and field roster.

Re: Kiko Mendoza

Here is the link to the SI website with the posting.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/sco...es/2009/02/02/

Also, against my better judgement, notice the entry 3 pictures above Kiko for Brandon Romain.

Romain, a freshman guard, scored 41 points on 17-for-22 shooting to help Post defeat South Dakota 102-94, at the Pepsi Tip-Off Classic; it was the Division II Eagles' first men's basketball win over a Division I school. He was named the Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference's player of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
      Here is the link to the SI website with the posting.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/sco...es/2009/02/02/

Also, against my better judgement, notice the entry 3 pictures above Kiko for Brandon Romain.

Romain, a freshman guard, scored 41 points on 17-for-22 shooting to help Post defeat South Dakota 102-94, at the Pepsi Tip-Off Classic; it was the Division II Eagles' first men's basketball win over a Division I school. He was named the Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference's player of the week.
      Rep Points my boy!

Comment

Yep. More points!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Even in a thread about a runner you guys can't help but talk about USD.

Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
            Even in a thread about a runner you guys can't help but talk about USD.

They (I mean U) lost the women's game today, by the way. Just trying to oblige.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
            X