• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPUI vs. Oakland (WBB)

...according to Yahoo

IUPUI 71
    Oakland 53

IUPUI outscored Oakland 55-21 in 2nd half....at Oakland. We beat IUPUI 96-49....makes you wonder what the heck happened in the 2nd half.
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Re: IUPUI vs. Oakland (WBB)

the score on yahoo is wrong, according to OU's game tracker it was OU 71 and IUPUI 53. Up until the last 4 minutes IU was outscoring OU though. the first half it was OU 32 and IUPUI 16. Second half was OU 39 IUPUI 37 so they did push OU in the second but couldn't overcome the first half.

Comment

Oakland's a pretty good WBB team.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
        the score on yahoo is wrong, according to OU's game tracker it was OU 71 and IUPUI 53. Up until the last 4 minutes IU was outscoring OU though. the first half it was OU 32 and IUPUI 16. Second half was OU 39 IUPUI 37 so they did push OU in the second but couldn't overcome the first half.
        I figured it was too good to be true...
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Grudge match Saturday. I'll be there.

Last conference grudge match at Frost was, I think WIU, at last year's pork classic.

Didn't go too well for the visiting team.

Comment

Working...
          X