Jacks get new assistant coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks get new assistant coach

Just got a fax from Dakota State University here in Madison. The Trojan's head volleyball coach, Cynthia Henning, has stepped down to become an assistant at SDSU.

It's bittersweet for me. She's done a very good job in making the Lady T's very competitive in the DAC and the NAIA. But I'm looking forward to what she can do for the Lady Jacks.

Good Luck, Coach... and Welcome to Jackrabbit Nation!
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Re: Jacks get new assistant coach

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
    Just got a fax from Dakota State University here in Madison. The Trojan's head volleyball coach, Cynthia Henning, has stepped down to become an assistant at SDSU.

It's bittersweet for me. She's done a very good job in making the Lady T's very competitive in the DAC and the NAIA. But I'm looking forward to what she can do for the Lady Jacks.

Good Luck, Coach... and Welcome to Jackrabbit Nation!
    She was the coach when I was at washington and it was apparent her love of volleyball, the players should not be disapointed with her as a coach. She was a gym teacher too, lets just say shes a better VB coach then gym teacher.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Re: Jacks get new assistant coach

Talked to Coach Allison-Brewer the other day. She's thrilled with this hire for many reasons. One thing Coach Henning will help with (in addition to on the court) is in logistics and organization. As an experienced head coach, she has been responsible for all of those millions of details that must be taken care of within a program... everything from travel scheduling to academic checks. I got the sense that last year Coach Allison-Brewer was kept very busy with those things (mostly because she was hired so late) and didn't get to focus on coaching as much as she'd have liked. That's another reason why this is a really solid hire.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
      X