Minnesota Gophers 09 and 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota Gophers 09 and 2015

It's been announced the Jackrabbits will travel to U of MN for the season opener in 2015. Story on GoJacks.com: LINK

I see Minnesota has announced some additional home games including: USD in 2010; and NDSU in 2011. U of MN story LINK

Re: Minnesota Gophers 09 and 2015

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    It's been announced the Jackrabbits will travel to U of MN for the season opener in 2015. Story on GoJacks.com: LINK

I see Minnesota has announced some additional home games including: USD in 2010; and NDSU in 2011. U of MN story LINK

Congrats and good luck!

Comment

Does anyone know when tickets will be available from the either the Jackrabbit or Golden Gopher ticket offices? Some friends and I are looking into the possibility of renting a fan bus, around 50 sdsu fans, catching the game and stay over night. Just wondering if anyone has any information. Thanks.

Comment

As of now, and this is sorta firm, the Sioux Empire Staters will be putting together a bus trip to the game. More info will be posted as I get it.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I am planning one as well - although I have not recieved any information from Prairie Coach yet.

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
            I am planning one as well - although I have not recieved any information from Prairie Coach yet.
            PM me as we should coordinate on this so we don't end up with half full busses

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

How much fun is it going to be watching the Jacks play here:

http://www.gophersports.com/PhotoAlb...&PALBID=101929
              Last edited by JACKGUYII; 05-01-2009, 09:14 PM.

Comment

I am going to be talking to WNAX and seeing if them and Yankton Jackrabbit Club can do something together to get a few buses going. I will keep everyone posted.

Comment

I had a chance to drive around the stadium earlier this week and it is a very impressive facility.

Comment

This last fall I got to tour the U of M facilities for a class and got a pretty sweet view of the stadium from the a couple floors up in Williams area (the opening in the TCF Stadium horseshoe is actually designed to give a clear view of Williams arena from the inside). The one thing that was disappointing was that I wasn't able to go inside the stadium as was originally planned because they were working overtime to get the concourses sealed up before winter.
                    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

Should be very nice, hope there is enough tickets to go around.

It's a great design. It's has the look of the Roman Coliseum but it's not over the top. Glad they went with the outdoor style.

Comment

I've seen the stadium too. Very nice. Kind of small by big-time college standards but an attractive and cozy outdoor venue. It sure beats the dome for a college environment. Like the dome, be prepared to walk a few blocks if you drive to a game.
                        This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                          I've seen the stadium too. Very nice. Kind of small by big-time college standards but an attractive and cozy outdoor venue. It sure beats the dome for a college environment. Like the dome, be prepared to walk a few blocks if you drive to a game.
                          will the light rail go to it?

Comment

LAKES HAS SEASON TICKETS AT TCF.

LET THE BIDDING BEGIN BUNNY FANS!

p.s- Ill keep in mind the summit league ticket fiasco at the sdsu alumni party.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
                              LAKES HAS SEASON TICKETS AT TCF.

LET THE BIDDING BEGIN BUNNY FANS!

p.s- Ill keep in mind the summit league ticket fiasco at the sdsu alumni party.
                              You mean when you had no business being at Nutty's and the SDSU alumni party?

Comment

Working...
                              X