• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Pie Day

National Pie Day is January 23,2009.
    So fire up the oven and get your favorite pie cooked up and enjoy

National Pie Day
    National Pie Day - January 23rd
    Created by the American Pie Council®, National Pie Day is dedicated to the celebration of pie. As part of our American heritage, this day is a perfect opportunity to pass on the love and enjoyment of pie eating and pie making to future generations

Re: National Pie Day

I have always honored March 14th as Pi day. I've even got about 5 t-shirts to prove it.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
      I have always honored March 14th as Pi day. I've even got about 5 t-shirts to prove it.
      Eqguy, that was just about the funniest thing that anyone has ever posted, anywhere on the Internet, in the history of mankind.

Kudos, bows, and rep points to you!
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

In honor of the upcoming big day, the Chicago Cubs traded Felix Pie to the Baltimore Orioles.

Comment

I think March 14 is generally known as pi/pie day. Harding hall on campus (home of the math department) offers free pie all day on March 14 if you care to stop by. I've enjoyed pie in harding hall on multiple occassions.

Comment

I could really go for a nice piece of pie.
            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
              It's Leap Year. Wouldn't that move at least a piece of Pi/Pie Day back into March 13?

Comment

Originally posted by Cowbell View Post
                In honor of the upcoming big day, the Chicago Cubs traded Felix Pie to the Baltimore Orioles.

Maybe if Felix's career pans out he'll join the all-time delectable dessert outfield of Darryl Strawberry and Chet Lemon. Hear there's a slice of the hall in Cooperstown waiting for them

Comment

Working...
                X