This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks Ohhhh for the Sumitt League on the Road

Blaming the officials is usually one of the first excuses for a struggling program. That's all I heard on the game thread, whine, whine, whine. I would venture to guess that the road games won't get any easier with S Utah and UMKC already chalked up as losses. I actually feel kind of sorry for Nagy and the players and even some of the fans but for a good number of them I don't feel sorry one bit.
    How Bout Them Yotes

Re: Jacks Ohhhh for the Sumitt League on the Road

Troll, go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
      Blaming the officials is usually one of the first excuses for a struggling program. That's all I heard on the game thread, whine, whine, whine. I would venture to guess that the road games won't get any easier with S Utah and UMKC already chalked up as losses. I actually feel kind of sorry for Nagy and the players and even some of the fans but for a good number of them I don't feel sorry one bit.
      I dont think I asked for your pity or the lack of it CF.
      Last edited by Nidaros; 01-17-2009, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhh CF. What are you going to do when your school finally has to play a real schedule - in a real conference - where almost every road game is a dog fight regardless of record. You continually bemoan the sad, sad schedule that your teams put together, but it does give you some false sense of security because your team can "handle Palm Beach Atlantic's press" and you beat them by 10. (I didn't make that up). You guys even did that in their gym. Solid. I don't think the rest of DI knows how lucky they are that the Yotes aren't eligible for post season for another 5 years. I would be slaying everyone in the March Madness brackets with you guys a shoo in for the final four. After watching Duke today though, I no longer have USD going to the finals - tough game but Duke gets a lucky break and beats you by two.
        If you are looking to throw a pity party, you better save up and invite the other 3 guys on the Yote board for a real tear jerker next spring. That's after the tantrum this fall when your 09-10 schedules are announced. Brace yourselves, the pimp slap is coming.

Comment

The refs were every bit as bad for SUU as the were for SDSU.

Nagy hit it on the head in postgame, you gotta realize the refs are calling it tight, so get your hands off the opposing team. We didn't so the refs kept blowing the whistle.

What I don't understand though, and I've seen it time after time, is that when the refs are so ticky tacky, they let guys get bulldozed, elbowed, jumped on and slapped and call nothing.....it's so bizarre.

Oh, BTW, how's that loss to Who?ston Baptist?
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Spelling is hard. It's "Summit" League. Not Sumitt League.

Shouldn't you be studying up on USD's upcoming opponents? I see you have a big game with the Lake Erie College "Storm" coming up. That ought to be a good one. Enjoy.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

The idea of coyote fan sitting there on a Saturday night reading a SDSU game thread, is both sad and pathetic,not to mention obsessive. I bet at halftime he practiced throwing dead jackrabbits on his living room floor.

Comment

Why are u on our game thread? Did you click on and watch the game? I did and it was a very poorly officiated game. Both ways mind you but that makes it a difficult game to play. It seems to me that I've heard the same whine from Yote fans over the years.

There is a reason they don't allow alcohol at your family reunions CF.

GBGBGJ

Comment

What is USD's conference record? Oh, that's right.

What a tool!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                    What is USD's conference record? Oh, that's right.

What a tool!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                    They are idle until Jan 24th next Saturday, then they got UND in GF the next week and idle again excepr

Comment

Why did you all fall for this? Quit posting about USD!

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUJack3031 View Post
                        Why did you all fall for this? Quit posting about USD!
                        Oh, c'mon. It's fun to joust with CoyoteFan. Like our own little game of "Are you smarter than a 5-year-old?"
                        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Let me see if I correctly understand the logic of CF and maybe a few other (very few other) Coyotie fans. The Coyotie men travel half way across the U.S. to play mediocre D-II schools, which they beat by 8 or 10 points. Then they travel back to the the Dump to host mediocre NAIA schools, which they beat by 15 or 20. Then they look proudly at the Coyotie men's winning record and conclude that they have a mediocre D-1 team. It's oddly amusing.
                          This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                            Let me see if I correctly understand the logic of CF and maybe a few other (very few other) Coyotie fans. The Coyotie men travel half way across the U.S. to play mediocre D-II schools, which they beat by 8 or 10 points. Then they travel back to the the Dump to host mediocre NAIA schools, which they beat by 15 or 20. Then they look proudly at the Coyotie men's winning record and conclude that they have a mediocre D-1 team. It's oddly amusing.
                            Actually the Coyotes don't have to play a D1 schedule because anyone that moves to D1 automatically becomes better than the Jacks in mens basketball.
                            How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                              Spelling is hard. It's "Summit" League. Not Sumitt League.
                              A spelling/grammar response!!!

When you have no strong reply, lead off with that. Message board 101 right there. Nice work James.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                              X