USD Bus Speeding Ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USD Bus Speeding Ticket

My New Year's Resolution was to not post or comment anything USD. But I thought this was funny.

USD's Womens basketball team bus got pulled over for speeding on its way to play 3 games in Colorado. Do you suppose the highway patrolman got his degree at SDSU?

Mick Garry's Blog
    I am telling you 5:15 a.m. almost always arrives early. On the morning of Jan. 1, especially so. I made the bus in Vermillion, however, with time to spare this morning. I was amazed at how dark it was. We weren't 15 miles out of town, headed for the bridge, and the bus got pulled over for speeding. Nice start. It seemed a little overzealous to me on the part of the highway patrol. We weren't going very fast. Fast enough, though, I guess.

Re: USD Bus Speeding Ticket

Guess they upgraded the bus since FB season.

@JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      My New Year's Resolution was to not post or comment anything USD. But I thought this was funny.

USD's Womens basketball team bus got pulled over for speeding on its way to play 3 games in Colorado. Do you suppose the highway patrolman got his degree at SDSU?

Mick Garry's Blog
      You just can't make this stuff up. Were they busing to Sioux Falls or Omaha to fly? Or was this another bus trip? It's amazing how well they were prepared for the move to D-1.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
        You just can't make this stuff up. Were they busing to Sioux Falls or Omaha to fly? Or was this another bus trip? It's amazing how well they were prepared for the move to D-1.
        This was a bus trip all the way to Colorado. It was only 12 hours tho......

Comment

Speeding in a bus 15 miles out of Vermillion? That's probably the fastest start the coyotie women will get off to all season.
          This space for lease.

Comment

Hmm 15 miles out of Verminville heading for the bridge. That would put them in Yankton County. Wonder if jackmd had anyting to do with this.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
              Hmm 15 miles out of Verminville heading for the bridge. That would put them in Yankton County. Wonder if jackmd had anyting to do with this.
              Naw, but isn't the SD HWP patrolman a non-USD grad? Saw red and thought maybe asleep at the wheel (have to be to be in a Yote bus). LOL

This is just too good. Right in there with playing games in the Vermillion HS gym.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

Mick Garry's Blog
                Even usd2 women's team wants to get the hell out of Verminville as fast as they can.

Comment

Working...
                X