Nebraska Copycat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nebraska Copycat

I see Nebraska Quarterback Ganz, in a shameful attempt to gain some media attention copied Jackrabbit QB Ryan Berry's courageous comback in the NDSU game. From the ESPN report on the Nebraska 26-21 Gator Bowl win over Clemson:

"Ganz shook off a horrible first half and a slight concussion, threw for two touchdowns and led Nebraska to a 26-21 victory against Clemson in the Gator Bowl, giving the storied program plenty of optimism following coach Bo Pelini's first season."

LINK

As long as we're kicking the Big 10 around, lets have a little Truthiness here: Nebraska's lucky to have won and the Corncobbers are now going to spend the offseason trying to figure out a way to avoid playing the Jackrabbits (still on NE's schedule for 9/25/2010).

Re: Nebraska Copycat

After watching that defense dominate Clemson I think the best thing for the Jacks would be to take the nice paycheck from Nebraska and play a WAC or or Mountain West team.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      I see Nebraska Quarterback Ganz, in a shameful attempt to gain some media attention copied Jackrabbit QB Ryan Berry's courageous comback in the NDSU game...

Nebraska's lucky to have won.

Snicker, snicker... biting tongue... must remain innocent... holding breath...

Comment

Okay, maybe the 'cobs looked pretty good today.

Comment

Working...
        X