Shanahan fired as Broncos coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shanahan fired as Broncos coach

Woah. Guess 8-8 seasons aren't good enough in Denver . . .
    “After giving this careful consideration, I have concluded that a change in our football operations is in the best interests of the Denver Broncos,” owner Pat Bowlen said.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: Shanahan fired as Broncos coach

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    Woah. Guess 8-8 seasons aren't good enough in Denver . . .
    They must take choking on a playoff run seriously unlike Mr. Ziggy just east of here.

Comment

It's been 3 years with no playoffs. 9-7, 7-9, 8-8. .500 record over the past 3 years. D coordinators have got the axe every year for the past 3 or 4 years. Shanny's turn was coming. Drafts have been horrible lately (Maurice Clarrett anyone). Top two defensive picks from 2007 aren't panning out at all, neither are the FA's they picked up last year. I just hope they can find someone better than him. The only guy I can think of is Bill Cowher. He seems to be pretty tight with the Jets right now...

Comment

The Lions will at least have a few good coaches to pick from now. If any of them have the cajones to come into that sewer of a program. During the bailout hearings congress should of made Ford sell the Lions along with the coporate jets.

Comment

Working...
        X