Concordia-St. Paul spanks USD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concordia-St. Paul spanks USD

The Yotes lost by 20 at home - I guess this one counts.

Concordia-St. Paul 79 - USD 59

Re: Concordia-St. Paul spanks USD

How rude of those D-II visitors.
    This space for lease.

Comment

The NDSU women lost their third in a row yesterday.

They are our biggest rival!111!! Why is there no thread smacking them1!!???!111!!?

Oh. You guys must be too busy making a thread about USD's women losing. Or too busy posting in threads about USD.

But that's right. No one here cares about USD or how they do!

Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post

They are our biggest rival!111!! Why is there no thread smacking them1!!???!111!!?

Oh. You guys must be too busy making a thread about USD's women losing. Or too busy posting in threads about USD.

Why no smack about the Bison? Well for starters they are not on our board posting "little brother" comments everyday. They also lost to Wyoming, Denver, and Creighton all D-I schools. They didn't get spanked by a D-II team at home.

Way more smack value in the Yotes 20 point loss to a D-II school after they have been telling us how good they are. Ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post

Come on RO...do your research before you post something this dumb. I can tell you're a smart kid, based on your other posts, but you fell asleep at the wheel on this one.

If any NDSU team loses to any D-II team AT HOME by 20 points it will be posted, you can count on it...difference is, it wouldn't start in the Smack section.

I promise as God is my witness, that one of the Yote fans will post.."I guarantee Concordia-St. Paul would hang with the Jacks"....I promise we will witness a post like this in some form or another soon.
          Go Jacks!!
          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Seriously, how good is Concordia-St Paul? Just curious, and maybe should do my homework before asking these kinds of questions. The dog ate mine so that why I am asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              Seriously, how good is Concordia-St Paul? Just curious, and maybe should do my homework before asking these kinds of questions. The dog ate mine so that why I am asking.
              They lost by 15 to U of Minnesota during an exhibition game. So if USD logic holds true here (exhibition games count as do common oponent scores).

SDSU beat Minnesota by 10 points
              Minnesota beats Concordia-St Paul by 15 points
              Concordia-St. Paul beats USD by 20 points

This means SDSU Women beats USD Women by 45 points.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                The Yotes lost by 20 at home - I guess this one counts.

Concordia-St. Paul 79 - USD 59
                Was this game at the World's Largest Septic Tank (a.k.a. Dakota Dome) or at their other home court at Vermillion HS? That could definitely make a difference in how they count it on their record. Regardless of the gym I'm sure they reported 7,500+ in attendance. They can always call it an exhibition game can't they. There is no way possible this can count against them.

I can't help wonder what the take on the bake sale was last night. Any of you clowns have a number?

Well, you 'Yote lovers sure can't use that "You lost to a D2 school" argument anymore. Enjoy you 5-year trip through tranisition hell!

Seriously, some people are tired of it but I could smack USD all day long! They are ridiculously easy targets.

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                  They lost by 15 to U of Minnesota during an exhibition game. So if USD logic holds true here (exhibition games count as do common oponent scores).

SDSU beat Minnesota by 10 points
                  Minnesota beats Concordia-St Paul by 15 points
                  Concordia-St. Paul beats USD by 20 points

This means SDSU Women beats USD Women by 45 points.
                  They played at USD. That means if they played on a neutral court SDSU would win by 48. SDSU would win by 51 at home(I think bookies give 3 points for home court advantage). Actually, SDSU played at Minnesota so that would add another 3 points if they played at SDSU(54 points).
                  I hate comparing this way but this was too easy to pass up.

Comment

[QUOTE=SUPERBUNNY;101447]Was this game at the World's Largest Septic Tank (a.k.a. Dakota Dome) or at their other home court at Vermillion HS? That could definitely make a difference in how they count it on their record. Regardless of the gym I'm sure they reported 7,500+ in attendance. They can always call it an exhibition game can't they. There is no way possible this can count against them.

I can't help wonder what the take on the bake sale was last night. Any of you clowns have a number?

Well, you 'Yote lovers sure can't use that "You lost to a D2 school" argument anymore. Enjoy you 5-year trip through tranisition hell!

Seriously, some people are tired of it but I could smack USD all day long! They are ridiculously easy targets.

I think it is football that they normally just guess at attendance. I remember a few times, they would have exactly 50 more fans than SDSU had at home basketball games. I think a couple times they would just reverse the last 2 numbers(if it gave USD more fans). They normally don't lie by 3,000 fans or so.

Look at their attendance for basketball games this year.
                    Women- 752, 642, 860, 867, 800, 900, 500, 814.
                    Men- 1042, 850, 1085, 1126, 1432 and 1040.
                    Some of these numbers might not be exact but they are close.

This year, they don't have a great team(especially women) and don't really play any good teams. That's why they can't get 1000 fans for women and 1500 for men.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                      How rude of those D-II visitors.

If they're still playing in the local high school gym, wouldn't that make it a neutral site??? Shouldn't count, then. You fail. Better luck next time, you bunnies.

Comment

Oh they played at the dump. Of course a loss like this may push the Yotes right back to the good old VHS gym.

Comment

We should just stop posting about USD in general. A complete cold turkey stop involving everything. Starting right NOW!!

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUJack3031 View Post
                            We should just stop posting about USD in general. A complete cold turkey stop involving everything. Starting right NOW!!

Smack: Sometimes it's so well deserved, that it's unpatriotic to just walk away. Other times it's so easy a little mercy is warranted.

For the UXDs, it's usually always both well deserved AND easy. Since nobody should be bothered to care for them, no mercy is warranted. Methinks you're only crossing the line to actually caring if posting funnies about them brings a certain sadistic satisfaction in watching them suffer (not that that's a bad thing, though).

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUJack3031 View Post
                              Cold turkey . . . pie?
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                              X