USD 74, New Orleans 66

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USD 74, New Orleans 66

That didn't take long to get the first D1 win, especially since it was a road game. I highly doubt the Jacks are 20 points better than the Yotes on a neutral court.

Booooyyyyyaaaahhhhh
    How Bout Them Yotes

Re: USD 74, New Orleans 66

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
    That didn't take long to get the first D1 win, especially since it was a road game. I highly doubt the Jacks are 20 points better than the Yotes on a neutral court.

Booooyyyyyaaaahhhhh
    Why did you put this into the "Smack" Section? We do have a section for College Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      Why did you put this into the "Smack" Section? We do have a section for College Athletics.
      Because it was against New Orleans

Comment

All right!!!! Bring on St. Olaf on Tuesday. Seriously, St. Olaf????????? Aren't they D4 or church league or something? Good luck and I look forward to you posting some "smack" when that big win occurs. Please keep us updated, we care.
        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Booooyyyyyaaaahhhhh
          State got their first D1 win 10 games in; on the road. Took you to the 14th. But congrats anyway.

Comment

Booooyyyyyaaaahhhhh
            Dude, your school is the only higher education (insert joke here) institution that plays games at a high school gym! USD is a joke, run by clowns, and will always be our little bastard child.

20+ minumum!

GB, GB, GJ and screw the U!

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
              State got their first D1 win 10 games in; on the road. Took you to the 14th. But congrats anyway.
              Oooh, sick burn.
              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Bully for the Udot.

Next subject . . .
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

good win for the yotes , hope tou have continued success.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
                    But how many of those games were D1 games. USD got their first D1 road game in their 4th try against D1 teams which is all that matters. It doesn't matter how many non D1 games were played in the process. Against non major conference teams USD got a win on their second try.

I care how the Yotes do in D1 games all others are of smaller relevance. Some of the better D2 teams do make for good competition but the D1 games are what I use to judge.
                    How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                      Dude, your school is the only higher education (insert joke here) institution that plays games at a high school gym! USD is a joke, run by clowns, and will always be our little bastard child.

20+ minumum!

GB, GB, GJ and screw the U!

SUPERBUNNY
                      Yah like your great football history. I bet in 1986 when you were sitting at home for the playoffs AGAIN no one was talking about bastard children. Actually you were drooling at the mouth to be where USD was. After USD got their first national title in basketball you were also drooling as well until you finally got yours. You may say that USD follows SDSU, but that is far from the truth. USD wins D1 games earlier in transition, has earlier success in mens basketball and has earlier success in football. Just because you weren't around during some of those moments doesn't make them not true. True current fans should know their history or they aren't as good of fans. How about playing in a real D1 facility for football instead of a cow pasture. You're own home field conditions caused your biggest embarressment since moving to D1. If you want to be critical towards the Yotes playing a couple of games in a high school gym at least build yourself a real D1 football facility before spouting off.
                      How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

[quote=Coyote_Fan;101179]USD wins D1 games earlier in transition, has earlier success in mens basketball and has earlier success in football. quote]

I realize this is a smack section but shouldn't you at least try and put some truth behind your statements?

By the way, what was that "earlier success" in FB? The big win against Culver Stockton? As for Men's BB, have you seen the schedule your school is playing this year? A win against a very weak UNO team isn't much to talk about, much like our first wasn't. But it is a win, and should give you some momentum as you face St. Olaf .

I give you credit, you seem to be a true USD fan. Maybe the only one out there. But you have some serious rose colored glasses on.

Comment

Yah like your great football history. I bet in 1986 when you were sitting at home for the playoffs AGAIN no one was talking about bastard children. Actually you were drooling at the mouth to be where USD was. After USD got their first national title in basketball you were also drooling as well until you finally got yours. You may say that USD follows SDSU, but that is far from the truth. USD wins D1 games earlier in transition, has earlier success in mens basketball and has earlier success in football. Just because you weren't around during some of those moments doesn't make them not true. True current fans should know their history or they aren't as good of fans. How about playing in a real D1 facility for football instead of a cow pasture. You're own home field conditions caused your biggest embarressment since moving to D1. If you want to be critical towards the Yotes playing a couple of games in a high school gym at least build yourself a real D1 football facility before spouting off.

Haha you are making fun of CAS saying it's not a true D1 football facility, you play at the Dump!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, best thing I've heard all day.

What earlier success in basketball and football have you had since moving to Division I?? You played a weak schedule in football this year and are in the process of doing the same in basketball. Your only D-I win in football game against Southern Utah, congrats!! Throw a party for the U!!! Our first win against a D-I opponent came in our second game against D-I schools, yours came at the end of the season.
                          Last edited by mango4; 12-28-2008, 09:52 PM. Reason: Horrible spelling

Comment

Yote fans,

I think the only reason you come on this board and post is to make sure no one forgets about you. Plain and simple, you're worried about being irrelevant and forgotten so you come on this board to toot your horn whenever you get a chance. Coming on here and trying to convince everyone that you're our rival is a bit pathetic. Wouldn't you be better off laying low and letting the truth come out...if you're so confident that you're relevant to us? I'm seriously asking because it's fairly pathetic to read through these posts of you tugging at our shirt-tails telling us what you accomplished today.

Comment

Rabbit in Tea,

SDSU fans come to the USD board all the time tooting their horn about their accomplishments so it's no different. Many of your fans were clamouring about the Iowa State win. So this is USD's counter punch. Iowa St is not a very good basketball team. New Orleans isn't a great team either but regardless both schools should be credited with nice wins.
                              How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Working...
                              X