SDSU Jumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU Jumpers

The jumpers had an impressive first meet at Mankato. I think there is more to come from this talented group. Coach Binstock has put a great deal of effort into establishing this event area as a strength at SDSU. I have noticed of the past few years this group has really stepped up and contributed when it counts. Coach Binstock has done alot to develop this group with limited facilities. Keep up the good work Coach.

Re: SDSU Jumpers

Originally posted by sdalumni View Post
    The jumpers had an impressive first meet at Mankato. I think there is more to come from this talented group. Coach Binstock has put a great deal of effort into establishing this event area as a strength at SDSU. I have noticed of the past few years this group has really stepped up and contributed when it counts. Coach Binstock has done alot to develop this group with limited facilities. Keep up the good work Coach.
    Nice first post. Educational and Informational.
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Re: SDSU Jumpers

Originally posted by sdalumni View Post
      Thanks for the info. Doesn't hurt to have Jared Vlastuin in that group, does it.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
      X