Merry Christmas Jackrabbit Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas Jackrabbit Nation

Wishing you all a very merry and peaceful Christmas. May the good Lord bless you and yours now and throughout the year.

Re: Merry Christmas Jackrabbit Nation

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all here on the fan forum . Wishing everyone the best and God's speed for the coming year. Hope you all get to spend time with friends and family and have safe travels.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! Hope all have a great time with the people that are special in their lives.
      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
      -Leo Rosten

Comment

By the looks of things around the house this morning, the Rabbit got fed pretty well this Christmas at the SDSU Bookstore...

Merry Christmas to all!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all in Jackrabbit Land.
          An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
          US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Merry Christmas from Regina Saskatchewan we are missing Kai but will celebrate another Christmas Day with him when we come down in January, Jamal will have to eat Kai's share of the turkey this year, I know Kai is well taken care of down in Brookings...Merry Christmas Happy New Year to all...

Comment

Got a little down time at the parents house...just wanna wish everyone Merry Christmas to everyone in Jackrabbit nation.
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Merry Christmas to all the members of Jackrabbit Nation. I'm moving my golf clubs over to my new Jackrabbit golf bag and trying to figure out how far south I need to drive to play a comfortable round of golf. I guess the Wii will have to do.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Nice Jackrabbit hauls thusfar everyone!

I got a Jackrabbit hoodie, a Jackrabbit leather wallet, and jackrabbit pajama pants, in addition to many other great gifts.
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I too want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas even though it is actually the 26th. I got a nice new SDSU hoodie but unlike jackmd I won't be supporting SDSU on the golf course, I received Twins golf head covers, which I asked for, instead of Jackrabbit ones.

And md, I'm guessing you are going to have to go pretty far south considering it was snowing in Los Angeles and Las Vegas the other week.

Comment

Working...
                    X