The honors keep rolling in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The honors keep rolling in.

Just found this that Ryan Berry and Kevin Robling have been named to the FCS ADA Academic All-Star team. Berry is one of the 6 finalist competing for 2 $5000 post graduate scholarships.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/.../08scholar.pdf
    Last edited by EQguy; 12-19-2008, 08:18 PM.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Re: The honors keep rolling in.

Too bad they couldn't couple academic prowess with athletic ability. But, hey, attaboy, guys!

Comment

Originally posted by CapnCat View Post
      Too bad they couldn't couple academic prowess with athletic ability. But, hey, attaboy, guys!

Seen our women's basketball team lately?
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Yeah Cap it is pretty tough. Not every team can have two pot dealers running routes for em.

I am sure you are quite bored lately and thats what brought you over to our board so I thought I would give you something to keep you a bit busy.

Enjoy your evening.
        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
        -Leo Rosten

Comment

Hey, dick. Once you go pigeon, you'll never go, well, back again.

Comment

Just doing what I can to help you out Cappy. Hope you have a good christmas
            -Leo Rosten

Comment

Capn'
              Been reading your posts for some time now and decided that in the Yuletide spirit of giving-to-oneself, I'd offer this suggestion:

1. Monday night, position yourself as close as you can to the Jackrabbits women's bench.
              2. Watch, learn and listen.
              3. Forget about the scoreboard - that probably will be taking care of itself, maybe not to your liking, but it's the experience you'll be looking for.
              4. See student-athletes in action.
              5. Report back. We'll be waiting in great anticipation.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksbacker View Post
                Capn'
                Been reading your posts for some time now and decided that in the Yuletide spirit of giving-to-oneself, I'd offer this suggestion:

1. Monday night, position yourself as close as you can to the Jackrabbits women's bench.
                2. Watch, learn and listen.
                3. Forget about the scoreboard - that probably will be taking care of itself, maybe not to your liking, but it's the experience you'll be looking for.
                4. See student-athletes in action.
                5. Report back. We'll be waiting in great anticipation.
                I don't want Cap'n anywhere near our women's bench....

Comment

Kevin Robling and Ryan Berry each awarded $7,500 NCAA post-grad scholarships. The story from yesterday (3/4/09) on GoJacks.com is here.

Comment

One can't get tired of good news. Here's more about Ryan Berry.

Last week Ryan was selected as one of two D1 FCS Scholar Athletes selected bythe Athletic Directors' Association. The award will be formally presented to Ryan on June 18 in Orlando. It includes a $5,000 post-grad award. Ryan's awards for his combination of scholarship and atheltic success has resulted in $27,500 for post-graduate education.

Congrats to Ryan. He continues to keep the SDSU name in the news, associated to top scholarship and athletic success.

Comment

Working...
                    X