This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU Athletic Director to retire

Sorry...didn't see this posted below...and don't know how to delete this thread. Help would be good from the moderators. In the meantime, please see the posting in a later thread, which will be the proper place to post your comments.

I'll put this under football since it is the first thread...Dr. Fred Oien announced today that he will retire as athletic director at South Dakota State University effective April 1.

While I had been expecting this to come before too long, I remain saddened by the news as his leadership at the Athletic Department has been crucial during the transition to Division I.

I am thankful that he stayed the course through the transition years and his leadership has ranked South Dakota State University as a contender at the highest levels. We WILL MISS HIM!

Re: SDSU Athletic Director to retire

Jacks#1Fan...okay to have the thread in football since many start from the top and scroll as they go down. They'll get the news faster! But, to accommodate your request, I'll close this thread but not delete it.

Jackrabbit fans...scroll down for the press release and posts on Dr. Oien's retirement announcement.

Comment

Working...
    X