Richmond 16

All breaks go UNI's way in this rout!!

Re: UNI/Richmond Prediction Thread!

UNI 17 UR 16

Go UNI stomp the spiders and do the MVC proud
    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Gonna be a whale of a game. I think Richmond is playing better than anyone in FCS right now but they have to go into the frickin dome and deal with a bunch of drunken Northern Iowans. I'll go with the kittys by 4, 21-17 UNI.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I predict the dome will be blaring with crappy music through distorted speakers while the visiting team is breaking the huddle and trying to get to the line of scrimmage to call a play while the opposing fans look at each other and say things like "hey, I thought we were told we couldn't bring our (artificial noisemaker equivalent to a cowbell) to the games any longer because of some new NCAA rule?"
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
          I predict the dome will be blaring with crappy music through distorted speakers while the visiting team is breaking the huddle and trying to get to the line of scrimmage to call a play while the opposing fans look at each other and say things like "hey, I thought we were told we couldn't bring our (artificial noisemaker equivalent to a cowbell) to the games any longer because of some new NCAA rule?"

Um, it's different in the playoffs, MilwaukeeTurd.

You jealous?

Comment

Originally posted by CapnCat View Post

You jealous?

So its not ok to blast music in the playoffs, but it is ok during the season? Yeah that makes sense.

Hey mods, does this thread belong in SDSU football? Don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by State_fan View Post
              So its not ok to blast music in the playoffs, but it is ok during the season? Yeah that makes sense.

Hey mods, does this thread belong in SDSU football? Don't think so.
              It appears more suited to smack at this point.

Done.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by CapnCat View Post

You jealous?

I'd love to see you guys square off. An old, overweight, admitted pervert for a former lineman and a previous mike backer who has only lost a step or two because of age, family and employment. I know where I would put my money.

Good luck in the
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                  I'd love to see you guys square off. An old, overweight, admitted pervert for a former lineman and a previous mike backer who has only lost a step or two because of age, family and employment. I know where I would put my money.

Good luck in the
                  He was to damn skinny to be a mike backer. He was a goal post/Will linebacker.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                    He was to damn skinny to be a mike backer. He was a goal post/Will linebacker.
                    The "mike" designation usually isn't dependent upon size. Nothing wrong with being skinny is there?

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post

Good luck in the

Milwaukee will cower before my greatness.

Bank it!

Comment

Northern Idiots Out Wandering Around because they lose by 14

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                          Northern Idiots Out Wandering Around because they lose by 14

How profound, Jeff.

Comment

Northern Iowa girls not doing to good against Iowa tonight Capn. but hangin in despite 19 percent first half shooting.

Comment

I actually put in an honest afternoon's worth of work and the doc gets me in a fight. I feel like I'm in college again. My wife would be so proud!

For what it's worth, I had a great time at the game at UNI. Everyone was very friendly. I even caught a ride with the golf carts driven by the baseball team. They took pitty on me as I was giving my oldest a piggy back ride in the hot sun trying to track down Eric Schroeder's dad.

But, the music and the crappy attempts at blaring out the other team when they were on offense is just beneath the quality of the team UNI puts on the field, in my opinion. The UNI D was really good. They didn't need help from parlor tricks and crappy rap music. That's my b*tch.

Technically, I played all three linebacker positions at one point or another.
                              "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Working...
                              X